Chapter 9

I got another text but this time not from mom , summer , or Damien this time it was from Jason. Wasn't he just beside me ?

Jason : hey

Me : hey ?

Jason : miss me ?

Me : terribly .

Jason : i knew it . 😂

Me : where are you ?

Jason : beside you duh why else would i text you ?

I put my phone back in the bag and looked at jason . He had already started eating the funnel cake.

" Aren't you gonna share with your hot girlfriend ? " i asked

" Girlfriend ? " He asked

" Girlfriend . " I said

" I like that . " He said

" You should . "

" I should ? "

" Thats what i said . "

" I know it is . " He said and chuckled

" I also said hot if you caught that part?"

" Oh i caught that . " he said with a smirk

" Now can i have some ? " I asked

" Hmm . "

" Please . "

" Nah "

" What ? "

" For a kiss maybe . " He said . I gave him a kiss and also took some of the whip cream off the top and shove it in his face .

" Thats not fair . " He said with a pouty face

" Awe poor jay , are you sad baby ? " . He just shook his head yes and looked away . The whip cream was still smeared across his lips and across his cheek .

" Awe come here . " I kissed him again and this time i got whip cream on my face .

" Excuse me ? " I said

" Awe baby are you sad ? " He asked

" Oh shut up . " I said . Grabbing a napkin and wiping my face off . Jason just laughed and wiped his face off . I took the funnel cake from him and started eating it acting all mad .

" Oh i wanted some . " He said . I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to eat it . I finally put it down and let him have it .

" Full ? " He asked

" Full . " I said

He ate the rest and we continued to ride the rides . We went on my favourite the spinning tea cups . Jason made it go extremely fast . I felt like i was gonna throw up .

We were in the tea cups and sadie smiled and giggled so hard i thought she was gonna explode . I kept spinning it faster that my arms started to ache . The tea cup came to a sudden stop meaning the ride was over . After the ride sadie could barley stand . She pulled me to a bench and then she jumped on my back , her signal for a piggy back . I walked to the booth game that i loved to play when i was little and sadie has jumped down . She played on one side and i played on the other .

" I want that one for the girl over there ." i said

" Well you have to knock down 7 of those pins . " The guy behind the booth said

" I would like 4 balls please . "

" $ 4.00 please ." I handed the guy 4 crisp dollars and he handed me 4 balls the plastic bottles were arranged in a big pyramid like so .....