Chapter 2

I un-packed all my clothes and laid down on my bed . I started playing Flappy Bird for 3 minutes and then I got bored and turned on my music . I Don't Dance - Lee Brice came on . " I'll never settle down that's what i always thought I was that kind of man just ask anyone . " I sang . Then someone knocked I looked and saw my Dad standing there clapping . I'm also a singer I taught my self but I'm not that good .

" There's my little rockstar how you doing ? " He asked

" Well terrible actually ! " i said

" You know I'm very proud of you . Sadie I always have been . I'm proud of all of you . " He said

" Why can't mom be , I try so hard for her to be proud but its always Damien and Dylan . Never Sadie , or kayne , or cole . We try to get attention but it never works . My teachers are even proud dad not my parents . "

" We are proud your mom has a weird way of showing it though ! " he said

" Yah very weird ! " I said

" Well I'll let you get ready for grad . " He said . I looked at the clock 6:45 shit . Grad is at 7:30 . I jumped up from my bed and changed into my dress and black heels . Summer did my makeup and I did hers we came out and the guys were waiting in there tux's . Jen and Ocean were standing there with beautiful dress's on . Jen is Damien's girlfriend , and Ocean is Dylan's .

" Woah ! " Damien said .

" Well thank you ! " I say

I had also curled my hair and Summer did to .

" May I escort my beautiful sister to her grad ? " Asked Damien

" Sure ! " I say . I walk up to Damien and link arms with his .

" Can I escort my beautiful girlfriend to grad ? " Kayne asked

" I'd be honoured . " Summer said

" Barf ! " I scream . Me , Damien , and Jen walked out first me and Damien had linked arms and so had Jen . Then Ocean and Dylan , then Summer and Kayne , and then Cole . We were going to the lodge which was 5 mins away from are cottage .

5 mins later : We arrived at the lodge and took are seats I sat beside Alexa and Summer I was in the middle . The principal came up and talked on and on about how he was proud of all of us and finally said the graduates . And then some awards I got Athlete Of The Year and the Math Award . Summer got Georaphy , Alexa got Art . Finally he was done . We took pictures and then the party started . They played a slow song first so i went and sat down . But i decided to watch Summer and Kayne . But something blocked my view .

" Hey can you move ? " I asked rudely .

"Would you like to dance ? "

" Sure ? " I said

" What's your name ? " I asked

" Jason , yours ? " He asked

" Sadie . "

" The owners daughter ? " He asked

" Umm yea thats me . " I say

" Well I've heard all about you . And i like what i hear . " He says

" Well I don't know much about you but you seem to know about me ? " I said

" Yes well your dad is my Dad's best friend he tells me all about you . " He said

" Well thank you and ok . " I say . Then the song ended and we kinda went are separate ways . I caught glances of him occasionally and I caught him looking at me and I just smirked . We partied pretty hard . We went back to the cottage at 1:00 am . I changed into my fleece pj's and a belly top . As soon as my head hit the pillow i was out .