Chapter 10

'' your something ! Your everything . '' summer screamed 

'' no im not , im worthless im just some loser who fell for his tricks , im so nieve . '' i said crying even harder . 

'' so nieve ?! Are you kidding me no one can fool you ! he didn't fool you , you fooled yourself he didn't care about all the stuff you liked or your thoughts hes just some jerk that loved your looks , guys do that its reality ! Fairy tales don't excit in the real world only in movies . '' she said , she said it so heartless like nothing mattered like her heart had been ripped out and replaced with venom . Those words stuck '' Fairy tales don't excit . '' she spat . That made me cry even more , he was my fairy tale , he was my dream , when he pulled me into his soft  embrace it felt like heaven it felt real . It is real i know it . It is a fairy tale just a fairy tale with a bad middle thats all , that always happens in movies , they live happiliy ever after . But that is only a movie that someone made up hoping for a fairy tale of there own , hoping for someone to love , someone to take the pain away , but really they just cause you pain , pain that you don't need . Pain . Pain . Pain . Cinderella didn't feel pain when she was in  love , only love only passion no heart ace no regret . I wish i had Stacy with me i with me she'd be 24 4 days ago i bet she knows all the advice to give me from some of her previous heart breaks . I grew up with her then she was ripped from my life and i was stuck in a world where i was lost , i didn't have lots of friends in grade school , i was the ackward one summer only got me and i feel like this isn't her catagory pain nothing bad happened to her . 

'' I'll let someone else come talk to you now . '' she said and got  up . Yes please send jason i wish i could just talk to him . My mom walked in and slipped into bed with me . 

'' oh honey . '' she said 

'' mommy it hurts , it feels like i have a hole in my heart and im slowly dying .'' i said . i blew my nose and threw it to the floor 

'' i know honey it will hurt , for a while , until you move on . '' 

'' move on ? hes my next door neighbor i see him daily i can't just move on . I can't its hard ! He was a dream . But all dreams come to and end because fairy tales are stupid and they don't excit , there just some stupid thing someone made up , because they were looking for someone fake to take the pain away . And thats what he was fake , just like bryce . Love is fake . '' 

'' you don't mean that . '' she said 

'' i do mean that , i absolutley do ! I was stupid to belive he loved me , terribly stupid ! and i thought i was smart . ''

'' you are smart ! '' she said 

'' ill leave you to your thoughts , its all up  to you right now . '' she said as she kissed the top of my head . 

'' thanks mom . '' She left and i was left to my billion thoughts . Love was fake . It was for losers . I was a loser . 

next morning : You know what im Sadie Marie Ray i can do whatever the hell i want to do because i am miss moving on . I say bringing a little smile to my face . 

jason ************

what did i do ? I destroyed my love . I hurt her ! 

why did you do that Jason ?! Your such and idiot ! And naive idiot ! 

Sadie ******** 

I found out that Michelle the one getting married was my sister ! And jake was jasons best friend . So now im the maid of honour at her wedding and guess what , jasons the best man . So now i have to be paired with him which kinda ruins my evening at the wedding which was in 5 days but its my sister and its her night so im just gonna roll with it . Be the bigger person in a bad situation . Michelle took me out to get my dress for the wedding and she was paying for it . She called it special bonding time . She was 28 , 10 years older than me if you needed to know , she left to got to washignton when she was 18 for work and i was 8 on vacation i never rememebered her cause she lived with her boyfriend . So i never met her .