Non-Existent

Two weeks into his new job, everything was going smoothly for Jungkook but something unexpected happened at work today.

      While the backstage crew were doing the setup with Yoongi doing the sound checks backstage, they suddenly heard Jin's voice. "Woah woah woah. Calm down buddy, you want some food??? Why did you bring all your friends along.  WOAH WOAH WOAH CHILL." the rest of the members rushed out from the backstage to see what was going on. To their horror, a mass of werewolves were infront of them, we are talking about werewolves that can fill half of a standing pen area in a concert. 

      Jungkook noticed one wolf and ran towards it. "Jungkook, you crazy?!" Taehyung shouted from behind him but Jungkook ignored. Once Jungkook reached the werewolf, the said werewolf turned into his human form. "Hyung! What happened to you??? You're bleeding so much!!!" Jungkook worriedly asks his brother laying injured infront of him. Soon, all the other werewolves turned into their human forms as well and all looked like they had sustained some sort of injury. "What happened to all of you??? Who did this???" Jungkook asked, a slight hint of anger in his voice.

      "Your brother was informed weeks ago that many of the hunting wolves had recently disappeared mysteriously. Worried, your brother gathered all of us here to go search for those wolves but instead, we got hunted down, hunters were everywhere, we all sustained only minor injury but your brother is terribly injured and he held off his injury for days because he didn't want to disturb you but his condition has worsened and we had no choice but to bring him to you, Your Majesty." Jungkook's brother's boyfriend said. "The fuck??? Your Majesty???" Taehyung asked.

      Seeing this scene unfold infront of him, Namjoon said: "We'll stop work now. Jungkook, lead your pack to my place. Save the questions for later." For your information, Namjoon is the CEO of the company Jungkook is working at. Following Namjoon's order, Jungkook carried his brother in his hands while the rest of them turned back into their wolf forms to follow. They entered the dark night and went through this forest walkway till a castle-like mansion came into view. "Damn Namjoon, didn't know you were this rich." J-Hope said.

      They stepped into Namjoon's house and he immediately ordered extensive care, all the nurses and doctors started appearing to take all the injured werewolves into the mansions own hospital including Jungkook's brother. "So...... tell me what the fuck is going on???" Taehyung asked. There, the long explanation took place. "This is so confusing but OK." Taehyung said. "So, Namjoon, J-Hope, Jungkook and Yoongi are all werewolves huh......" Jimin said. "Yup." Yoongi replied. "Well, no point in staying here now, I'm going home, see you all tomorrow." Taehyung said. 

      Just as he was about to leave, Namjoon said: "Actually, you're not, in fact, you'll be moving in, all of you will be moving in to live with me and Jin." "What? Why?" Taehyung asked. "I'm gonna give it to you straight and I think Jungkook has figured it out himself but the hunters that attacked those werewolves are not after them, they are after Jungkook. Like we said, he's a royal blood so, he's worth alot to those hunters and they are doing a good job at trying to lure him out by attacking his pack. Which comes to this conclusion that I have, if they can know such classified information about who are the royal bloods then, there's no doubt that they can track who their friends are, kidnap them and use them to lure Jungkook out. In this case, it's you Taehyung." Namjoon said. "No." Taehyung replied. "Well too bad so sad, I had already called my helpers to go to each of your houses to collect all your clothes and whatever is in your house and I also sold your houses so now???" Namjoon says. Taehyung, defeated, just agrees. 

      Namjoon puts Jungkook and Taehyung in the same room and while Jungkook seems to be unaffected by the whole ordeal, Taehyung is just confused at how his life suddenly took a 360 degrees turn. "Sorry to put you through this." Jungkook says sitting on the bed with his back turned towards Taehyung. Although Taehyung was confused and was hating this situation, he felt sorry for Jungkook that he had to go through all this too and he didn't want him to go through it by himself especially when his brother is seriously injured, Jungkook has no one else to confide his problems with. 

      Taehyung stood up from his bed and walked towards Jungkook's bed silently, sitting down, he back-hugged Jungkook. "Don't worry, I don't mind." Taehyung says. Taehyung then lets go of his embrace to see a smiling Jungkook turning towards him. "Thank you Tae." Jungkook said. There, they sat, smiling at each other with no clue of what's about to come but for now, let that all be Non-Existent. 

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I'm abit long-winded in explanation when I'm writing stories cause I don't want the readers to get confused. I try to be as detailed as I can without confusing myself up. So, if this is not your style, please don't attack me. Thank you to all my lovely readers and I shall update soon. 😀😀😀