Sweet Moments

Running like they never did before, they finally saw Namjoon's house in the distance and slowed down to catch their breaths. Taehyung who is still shocked from this sudden encounter kept quiet while holding Jungkook's hand as if it was something that gave him energy.

      "Ah, Jungkook, you're back. Update on your brother, he's recovering but at a very slow pace, not surprised since the injuries he sustained were quite serious, so- What happened to the both of you???" Namjoon was blabbering all this till he look up from his newspapers to see the boys covered in sweat but was soon to catch on once he saw a scar on Jungkook's arm. Yup, he got it from the hunter. "Tell me everything, leave nothing out." Namjoon said.

      Once they were done telling Namjoon what happened, Namjoon gave them the most unreadable look. "What???" Jungkook asked. "You know...... as a royal blood, I didn't think you would do something as stupid as transforming into your wolf form in front of the hunter." Namjoon stated. "..." silence followed. "This couldn't get possibly worse. First I thought we were OK since only your brother got hurt which meant that they didn't know about you but now they do because you transformed in front of them and they know who their human target is, no wait, are now because to get you out, not only will they hunt down your packs wolf but even Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung now. You basically blew our cover." Namjoon ranted in a frustrated tone.

      Processing what Namjoon said. Something doesn't feel right. "They??? But we only saw one." Taehyung asked. "Oh my god...... You really think those hunters are as stupid as Jungkook??? They've been doing this for years, they know how powerful we are so their smartasses would only hunt in pairs or squads. Jungkook killed one that means the other one saw everything live, his wolf form, his human form and you. In short, we're fucked cause who knows??? Maybe they've followed you back here too. How wonderful." Namjoon said. "Calm down. No footsteps were heard other than ours when we ran back." Jungkook replied. "That better be the case." Namjoon said.

      An hour later, the rest of them came back and Namjoon filled them in on what happened to Jungkook and Taehyung. "Oh my god. My babies! Are you alright???" Jin asked them while inspecting every inch of exposed skin for injury. "Hey...... Jungkook, why not just bring all of them to the castle now??? I don't think it's safe here anymore." Yoongi suggested. Everyone seemed to agree with his suggestion but Jungkook didn't. "No." Jungkook answered. "I've just exposed myself so any indication of moving houses would only attract their attention more, they are expert trackers so, the slightest exposure of where our castle might be is too risky. There are still millions of wolves in that castle. Why do you think my brother came to find me instead of going back to the castle??? Because he knows that they are following him. That's why he pulled off finding me immediately otherwise my identity would be exposed there and then. He also did this to protect the rest of the wolves in the castle. I'm not gonna risk their lives especially when my brother has done all he can to keep the castle's location a secret." Jungkook explained.

      Everyone stared at him for a minute. "For once, you made sense but you are still stupid for exposing yourself." Namjoon said. "Well, the answer's a no. If there is nothing else, I'll be going back to my bedroom." once Jungkook was done, he stood up and headed towards the third floor to hit the bed. "Yikes. Taehyung dear, could you bring dinner for him and try to cheer him up??? I know you guys haven't eaten dinner so I'll prepare it now." Jin said. "Thanks hyung and I'll try to cheer him up." Taehyung thanked Jin. After Jin was done with the food, Taehyung thanked him again and brought the food to him and Jungkook's shared room. 

      "Kookie, I'm coming in." Taehyung said. Taehyung walked in to see Jungkook lying in his bed half naked. He walked towards his bed. "I brought dinner up. Come on, sit up and eat it with me." Taehyung said. After awhile, Jungkook eventually sat up and started eating. "Ew. Don't eat with your hair all wet, it's dripping all over the food. Come here, let me dry your your hair for you." Taehyung said. Jungkook went to sit in front of where Taehyung was and Taehyung started to use the hairdryer to dry Jungkook's hair. 

      After he was done. He saw Jungkook's stressed face. "Hey, why the sad face??? Hate my company that much???" Taehyung jokingly said. Jungkook turned around and hugged Taehyung, burying his face in Taehyung's belly. "Hey, it tickles." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook then stood up and looked Taehyung straight in the face, making eye contact with him. Their faces inching closer to one another till Taehyung felt something soft against his lips. Melting into the kiss, Taehyung responded. When they broke apart from their kiss......

      "Tae...... I love you." Jungkook said while still hugging Taehyung.

      "Me too Jungkook. Me too." Taehyung responded, laughing a little while both him and Jungkook are enjoying this embrace.

      Ah............ Such............ Sweet Moments.  

Hello. Awkward me here so, how's life??? Horrible??? Yeah, same. OK, so here's the next chapter hope the people who are reading are satisfied with this so far cause I know I suck at creating stories but don't kill me for my lack of skills in writing stories, but to all my lovely readers, I will not be uploading chapters on this story as I need to sort the storyline out but yeah, I'll definitely upload soon so see you guys soon!!! 😬😬😬