Chapter 4

"Where did all of my clothes go?" The door handle turned and Zayn walked out with a towl around his waist...

I literally facepalmed. How could we have forgotten to take the towls out of the bathroom, like really. What sort of jokesters were we?? I looked over to Louis and he had his hands over his face groaning, so much for his practical joke reputation, Niall laughed at our reactions and Zayn just stood there confused..

"Guys?" he said "My clothes?" ahh he still doesn't have any clothes, well he wasnt getting them, I thought to myself smiling.

"Oh don't worry I'll just borrow Harry's he won't mind" Zayn said smiling, catching on to our joke.

He started walking towards the suitcases when katie decided to move her feet causing Zayn to completely trip over them, sending him crashing down on the ground, towl flung across the room, leaving him butt naked..

Zayns face was priceless and Katie woke up and let out a loud scream as she shot out of her chair in shock, which only made her closer to naked Zayn, he looked just as horrified and took Lina's blanket of her which she was sleeping with causing her to also wake up and squel from the sight of Zayns backside in her face.

Louis Niall and me were cracking up laughing and louis took out his phone and snapped a pic of the humiliating situation which was also probably the funniest thing ever.

Zayn looked at us before racing towards Louis, grabbing his clothes back and then back into the bathroom, blanket securely around his waist when Harry walked out of the door,

"Harry have you been in the bathroom?!" he asked mouth open,

"Yea they straightened my hair, had to fix it" Harry said giving us a look.

"I just had a shower in there?! How could you not had known that?!" Zayn said again eyes wide, "I did know that Malik" harry said casually

"Nice singing by the way" he added before turning around and heading towards us, which we greeted him with grins, Zayn fumed before slamming the bathroom door shutting us up.

He hated people hearing him sing in the shower, he sings all his original writen songs and apparently they are very private, according to Louis.

"It was about a girl" Harry said winking at us indicating the song Zayn was singing this time "And it was a new one aswel, havnt heard him singing it before" he added.. Wow how many times does Harry go into the bathroom when zayns in the shower? I thought to myself chucking.

"Wait what just happened... Did I just see Zayn Malik naked???!" Katie piped up still standing in shock, "Yep and I have a photo if you want proof, its hilarious" Louis said and I pushed him "Why do you have a picture of Zayn naked lou?" Harry said questionably with amusent in his eyes, "Just as proof, I have a prank jar with my Favourite pranks and this was definitely a pass" he said laughing.

All of a sudden the whole plane started shaking and my coke tipped over Kate waking her up and drenched down in coke.

"Damn, sorry Kate" I said when the plane stopped shaking, "What was that?!" Kate asked curiously, "Turbulence I guess" I replied and she looked freaked out,

"I'm going to go see the piolets to find out what's going on.." Kate said jumping up and heading towards the front of the room, her red hair swaying back and forth.

"And I'm going to get some more to drink, mine also spilt" Niall said a frown on his face as he looked down at his white converse shoes covered in red bull.

"Also I'm hungry" he added before hopping up and heading to the kitchen.

I leaned back on my chair just as the plane went through more turbulence, I heard Niall quietly swear after a loud crash went of as something hit the ground in the kitchen.