chapter 5

chapter 5

Megan's POV

When i found my self waking up from passing out my vision immediately went blurry from the water which found its way into my eye balls.

I wanted to scream but as soon as my lips parted buckets of water came rushing in, hungrilily filling up every inch in my mouth.

I looked up and could see the top of the water, looming above my head which seemed like miles away..

As soon as I started to swim upwards a very sharp pain shot up my arm and I winced in pain, unable to go on.. I tried kicking my feet but it was useless, I was to weak.

There was bright lights coming from the right side of me, and I could see what looked like a huge fire ontop off all of the plane decay, I wanted to swim away from it, but as soon as I tried again the pain overwhelmed me, and I couldn't move..

Sure enough my lungs started to gasp for more oxygen and I found myself slowly becoming weaker and weaker as my eyes closed again..

It was as If all the pain had dissapeared suddenly, I found myself completely unaware of my surroundings and all I could focus on was the big white light infront of me..

I started moving towards it and the light became bigger and bigger, until it filled nearly every inch of the view.

I knew what was happening, I didn't think it would be like this, and even though I wasn't ready to die, I found myself pulling forward into the everlasting white light.

Right before I thought I would pass out completely from the force of the light, i felt two hands grab my shirt collar, pulling me upwards and away from the white beam, which was slowly fading away, I couldn't be more relived.

When I finnally got pulled up to surface the hands cupped my face and I could hear someone frantically talking to me

"Megan! Are you ok?!" his sweet voice whimpered at me, panickly..

"Answer me! I need to know that your ok!... I love yo--".. I interrupted him as I chocked on the air which i was breathing heavily in, and spat out all of the water that was lurking inside my mouth out all over the person who was already drenched in water anyway.. We were in what looks like the middle of the ocean so that wasn't very surprising.

When my vision finally cleared up I could see his beautiful blue eyes peircing into mine as he worriedly stared at me, his hair was stuck to his forehead, completely soaking and I could see his chin bobbing underwater as he struggles to keep me afloat..

"Lo...Louis... You saved me" I managed to choke out,

"I barely managed to save myself doing so" he laughed (more of a splutter from all the water that entered his mouth during doing so)

"But keeping you alive was definitely worth it" he said to me and I completely was unable to answer, I was lost for words (it also didn't help that I was too weak to say anything anyway), this boy would give up the fact he could lose his life trying to save me, and he was the one he was famous?! It all seemed unreal.. I felt myself slowly falling back underwater as my mind reelled over from all the thinking..

"Louis! There you are! I've got her, let go, your too weak!" I heard Liam's voice say

"No I want to be with her" came a soft, barely there reply from Louis who was losing breath.

"Get to the inflatable boat! Its over in that direction, go now!" I'll bring her over ok?" Liam said and I felt a brief kiss on my temple before Louis started splashing away, away from all the fire which was facing me now.

"Let's get you there aswel" Liam said and I hugged against his chest for safety as he swam us back to boat aswel.

I was overwhelmed with relief when I saw that nearly everyone was in the boat already, apart from the pilots, who I couldn't spot anywhere..

Katie and Harry were huddling to peserve heat, but I think now wasn't the time to comment on how cute they looked together, Kate was next to Zayn who was rubbing her hands against his for warmth and lina & Liam (who had helped me into the boat and then worriedly crawled over to the other side asking about something) was now reaching over Niall supporting his head as he lay down on the boat, seemingly unconscious..

Louis also had fallen out of it at the side of the boat and it was only moments after I saw him and had started making my way closer to him (despite the pain in my arm), my body had got the better of my and For the second time that day, I passed out..

~~ Sorry this upload was so short!! I will make it up to you next chapter, promise! I have been busy with personal stuff lately but I thought since I left you guys on a cliff hanger I better give you atleast a short update to keep you all happy!!!

Haha what do you think of this chapter? Comments and votes would be amazing!! They are really the thing that keep me writing this so come on guys make my day and give this chapter a vote or comment!!

Thanks a bunch!!:D

this chapter is dedicated to BlossomHorseGal Thankyou so much for all the dedications in your story! I got such a nice suprise!

Oh and did anyone see the Olympics closing ceremony of the boys!! I had stupid school so tell me how you thought they were!!! They all looked hot in the pictures that flooded my tumblr !! i have uploaded one of them it should be on the sidebar :) hahha ok peace out drop a comment for me to read!~~