chapter 1

Aniyah's POV

I woke up to De'aara jumping on top of me trying to wake me up. " Aniyah wake up! breakfast is ready downstairs!" she yells. i groan and she leaves the room. i walk downstairs for some breakfast and greet everyone.

as i was eating  my cereal, i was on my phone and nearly choked when i saw that THE simon cowell emailed me. all of us could sing and dance. we came together to make a girl group and we have all been bestfriends since then. (btw were all single).

De'aara, Diana, Andrea, andParis all look my way. "what?! what happened?!" Paris asked. " OMG OMG OMG!! so you know that cover we did a few weeks ago? well SIMON COWELL saw it and just emailed me saying he wants to have a meeting with us!!" i scream exited. "WAIT WHAT THATS CRAZY?! What when's the meeting?" diana said. " umm, 12 o'clock today" i replied. "wait we have to get ready it's 10 going to 11!" Andrea says. we all rush up to our rooms to get ready.

i take a shower and wash my hair and put one this cute outfit:

Diana:

De'aara:

De'aara:

Andrea: (nude one)

Andrea: (nude one)

Paris:

 after we were done we all walked out of our rooms and stopped to stare at each other

after we were done we all walked out of our rooms and stopped to stare at each other. "Dammnnn y'all looking like a full course meal!!!" Paris says. we all hype each other up and start dancing in a little semi circle. we hype each other up  on the daily. we always do this and i love it. i checked the time and it was 11:30. "guys we have thirty minutes we have to go now! AHHHH i'm so exited!!!" i said. we all pack in the car and start heading to the meeting.

i check the email again and noticed that he said there is another group he wants us to meet. " yo guys i forgot to tell u he said he wanted us to meet another group" i said. " oh, i'm so exited tho! i wonder who it is. mhm" Andrea replies. the rest of the way he jam to lit ass songs.

once he get there we got out and heading to the meeting. we all checked ourselves before walking in. we were right infront of the GLASS window so who ever was inside could see us. we tried to walk in as clean as possible. but obviously something has to go wrong. Paris tripped over thin air grabbing onto Andreas foot causing her to grip on Diana's shoulder so they all fell over. De'aara and i just looked at each other and started laughing so hard we fell to the floor and started crying.

after we were done laughing we cleaned ourselves up and walked in still giggling a bit. as soon as we walk in we we 5 guys laughing so hard and we just stood there completely confused. "umm hi? what are y'all laughing about?" i asked still confused.

the lightskin with the black curly hair speaks, still trying to calm down like the rest of them." we- we saw u guys fall over!!" he says still laughing. i chuckled and then said " how'd u see us tho?" then a guy with dreads then said " the window is glass we saw everything" still laughing. after all of us finish laughing we started the meeting.

"okay so the reason i brought u guys out today is because i saw your video and you really blew me away. so i would like you to meet the PRETTYMUCH boys!" he says pointing to them. " hey i'm Brandon" " i'm Edwin" " i'm Austin" "Im Nick" " and i'm Zion. and we are PRETTYMUCH!" he says and the rest of the boys yell "woohoo!!"
"hey guys i'm Aniyah"
"i'm Andrea"
"i'm De'aara"
"Im Diana"
"and i'm Paris and we are" " BARBE DREAM GIRLS" we say in unison.

"i want BARBIE DREAM GIRLS to move in with PRETTYMUCH and u guys can get to know each other. you guys have to move in today or tomorrow. preferably today. i will let you guys go and get ready to move in"Simon says as he leaves. " as soon as simon leaves, the room gets quiet and us girls just look at each other with a huge grin.

Diana gets out her phone and plays 'bruk off yuh back' full blast with her speaker in her hand. the girls and i get up and start to get lit and dance around the room. we all started twerking and getting lit as usual. we all make a little circle i go in fist and twerk along with other dance moves. "AYE! WHAT? WHAT? GURL?! AYE! AYE! " the girls scream as we all have our turns of dancing.

once we are finished the boys are just staring at us. Zion was staring at me the whole time. i saw him bit his lip too. "what? we hype ourselves up all the time." Paris says. " Wow. y'all can dance tho. do u always do this?" Nick asked. " yea prettymuch all the time. so get used to hearing music blasting in the morning" I said laughing. " so what we have to go and get our stuff. can u guys help us? we have a lot of stuff." "yeah sure what the address?" Brandon says. the address is ******" Diana says.

we all exchange numbers. Zion put his name on my phone as 'baby z💞' and my name on his phone was 'babygirl😻'. i chuckled at the name. i locked my phone and we headed to the house.

Heyy yall! i hope u like this chapter! i will be updating a lot! i already stan #Zaniyah💞💞. who do u think should be together? put it in the comments and ideas for the next chapter! bye y'all!! 💗😚