Part 5

Aniyahs POV

i woke up in zions grip and he was still sleeping so i grabbed my phone and scrolling through instagram until i get a message from Malu, i knew who she was, from all the comments she leaves on my page. i left it alone and continued. after a bit, Zion finally woke up. "hey babygirl" he says with a raspy morning voice. "hey z" i reply with a half smile. i didn't want to tell him about malu because of the events that happened yesterday and because she's like 5 years old. he could tell i was off but isn't question it. i got up toke a shower and changed into this:

 i got up toke a shower and changed into this:

De'aara:

Diana:

Andrea:black

Andrea:black

Paris:

i walk downstairs and everyone is eating breakfast

i walk downstairs and everyone is eating breakfast. i see De'aara touching zion a little too much. i didn't think much of it tho. then she starting rubbing on his thigh, that's where she got really close. Zion looked uncomfortable as tried to distance himself from her, she wouldn't budge, she touched his cheek and i just kept my anger in."okay what is it this time Aniyah? you always seem to have a problem " with a attitude rolling her eyes. infront of everyone. "um. what? why are you acting so rude? you could've just asked me privately not for the whole world to hear" i say standing up. "your so problematic, why don't you crawl back to james like you did last time and actually fuck him instead of being a slut hoeing around." she snapped.

the thing is that if someone is being rude and disrespectful to me i will throw hands whoever it is, always, there's never a time where i don't. but this, this is too far. she went too far.

i was so mad bc no one knows about james exception the girls, and she just blurt it out infront of the boys. a single tear dropped from my eye as memories of james came flooding my mind."what's wrong with you? i thought you were my best friend why would you say something like that? and you know i'm not ready?"i say. Zion looked at me in concert and questioning face.

"agh there you go again starting problems" she rolled her eyes again. okay idk what is going on with her. "what kind of bestfriend are you?! i literally did nothing and your acting like i fucked your brother" my voice cracked. " i never should have agreed to be in a group with you, i wish you could just leave" she said walking into the living room. everyone in the kitchen was shooketh to the core.
zion knew i was going to do something so he blocked me from doing so.
she was my best friend.

"don't do anything i know you are mad" he says. "w-why?" i cried. instead of fighting, i ran upstairs with tears pouring out of my eyes. i didn't look back.

I got to my room and cried even more. i let it all out. i pulled out my phone and went to my 'in my feels' playlist. 'close friends' came on and that's when the waterfall came. i couldn't help it tho. she was my best friend and we had so many memories together. And James? james? she know that's a sensitive and serious topic for me. i was gonna tell them when i was ready, not like this!

Andreas POV

i was shooketh. i never thought that would ever happened, yet it did. De'aara fucked up bad but aniyah was so sad. i know what she was doing in her room. i looked ever at the boys and they had no idea what happened. i walked over to De'aara and said this, "what's wrong? you guys have been bestfriends forever and you know james made it even worse".  then we heard Aniyah crying in her room, pouring her heart out. shit she was so sad, and i couldn't deal with it. " think you should go talk to her" edwin said. De'aara nodded and walked up to her room.

De'aaras POV

i felt so bad. as i walked up to her room the crying got louder and louder. i opened the door and saw her. "go away" she said. "no i gotta talk to you. and show you something that triggered me to say those horrible things to you." she furrowed her eyebrows and nodded.
" so earlier this morning, i received a message from this girl called Malu. here, you can read the rest." i said handing her the texts on my phone. she took it and read...

who is James? find out keep reading

i'm trying to make the book more interesting than my life🤣

cliff hanger.🤣 sorry i haven't been off for awhile, i've had school and couldn't find the creativity i needed. anywayyysss do u guys like the story? i know it's shit but i'm trying😅 anywhore, i'll be balcony my feet to post update ! love you all

-Headass 🦋