chapter 4

Niya ( Zion's ex👀)

Aniyahs POVNiya dm'ed you !

Aniyahs POV
Niya dm'ed you !

Niya: stay away from Zion bitch. or else.

Me: or else what?

Niya: he's MINE not yours. u won't even last long with him ur a dirty skank
and he doesn't deserve u.

Me: and he doesn't deserve u either.

Niya: i will get my best friends on you

Me: okay meet me now.

Niya: at **** i will beat u up bitch

Me: HA like to see that happen

I get up from zion's grip quickly and yell out for the girls. "GIRLS COME DOWN QUICK WE GOTTA GO!!" i yelled. zion frowned. "what where are u going" he asked worried. " this bitch wants to fight me at ***** so i'm going. and she bringing friends so am i. she said that ur hers." I reply getting heated. the girls come down and the boys do to. " what happened?!" Diana asked. " i'll explain in the car, let's go now." i say. the girls and i drive to the adress and the boys follow behind us. i tell the girls what's happened and they were all ready.

we get out of the car and i can already see Niya with 4 friends. the boys jump out the car behind us. i run up to her and punch her in the face. she tries to punch me back but i dodge and grab her hair and keep punching her. her friends jump in the fight. " aw HELL TO THE NAW BITCH" i hear the girls yell. They get in too and just start throwing punches. we all had someone to fight. we beat up the girls and the boys pull them apart except for me and Niya.

The boys tried to pull is apart but i didn't let go. it took Zion, Brandon, Nick, Edwin, Austin, De'aara, Diana, Paris, and Andrea to break us apart. by the end. Niya and her friends we all left bleeding all over. the girls and i got in the car and went back home.

when we got home we went inside and started eating and talking about what just happened. we didn't have any bruises, scratches, and our hair was perfect. the boys came in though the door and came into the kitchen. Zion and the boys just looked at as in Shook. I chuckled and so did the girls. " that was hot babygirl" Zion says. " i mean i gotta do what i gotta do." i say giggling. " i didn't know u could fight. and ur strong as hell. y'all beat them up good." edwin chuckled. the boys all agreed. i told them that happened and they told me that it was Zion's ex. after that me and Zion slept in his bed cuddling.

Heyyyy yallllll i couldn't be bothered writing any more detail. but i hope u like it! laters