Valor Enterprises

"I found out the new student's name," I said.

Vlad scoffed. "Why would that matter to me?"

"I feel like I've heard his last name," I answered. "I thought that if you knew the name it would be important to you."

"Fine," Vlad sighed. "What is it?"

"Jay Valor."

He stiffened. "Did you say 'Valor'?"

"Yes," I replied, not wanting to anger him. "Do you know him?"

"He's the son of Lucas Valor, CEO of Valor Enterprises," Vlad explained through gritted teeth. "Valor Enterprises is Wolfe Industries' competitor."

"The enemy," I mumbled, and Vlad heard.

"The enemy." He repeated. "Which makes Lucas' son the one to inherit the company, making him..."

Vlad clearly wanted me to say it. "The enemy."

"Which means?"

"Stay away from him," I answered.

But I don't want to stay away from him. What will get Vlad to allow me to speak with him?

"Or I could use him to get information for you?"

Vlad's eyes glittered with pride. "That's not a bad idea, dear sister." He gave a malicious and cold chuckle that made me shiver. "I want you to report to me every day."

What have I done?

"Yes, Vlad."

"Maybe you still have some worth left." He mumbled under his breath.

And with those words, It felt like a knife stabbed my heart.

If I make him happy, then he's proud of me. Even if it's for a short amount of time. But if I make him angry...

I shuddered at the thought of what he's done to me in the past and what he could still do.

Long, jagged scars everywhere. On my torso, on my arms, on my legs, and even my face.

I would've sighed if Vlad wasn't next to me.

I only want to make him happy.

————————————————————————

A/N: So, I decided to post another chapter today. So, here it is!