The Fairy tale Series That Never Happened

This was supposed to be a whole series on a different book but since I didn't finish it, it'll be on here. If I do happen to start it again then there is the possibility that it'll be on its own and I'll keep this part here. This may or may not be heavily based off of the live action Disney movie and so that's why the reader is referred to as Belle. I decided to use that as one of those nicknames that are used more often than the actual name. This is a Tom x reader and the one that I am very embarrassed about but it'll be in two parts so here we go I guess-

Eddsworld Fairytale Collection (X Reader)

‎November ‎20, ‎2017

Fairytale 1. Beauty and The Beast (Tom x Reader)

There once was a prince who lived in a grand castle. Tom was his name and as handsome as he was, his actions weren't as fair. He only wanted the best for his castle, the best decorations, the best maids, even at parties, his guests had to be top notch. Unfortunately, that led to his demise as in the middle of one of his parties, an ugly old woman walked in.

She calmly walked to the middle to the middle of the ballroom. Everyone backed away except for Tom, who laughed "What might you be doing here, ya dirty hag?" The woman responded, "I came to offer you a rose, one of the finest..." And so she showed him the rose. Despite how lovely it smelled or how deep was the red of the rose, Tom couldn't stand the thought of his hand going near hers and growled "No!"

The wrinkly woman sighed. A bright light shone around her. Everyone watched in awe as she shed her old skin and transformed into a beautiful enchantress. Tom saw this and begged for forgiveness but she scolded him. "You'll become a beast," she stated "and everyone here will become objects."

"Oh please, madame!" pleaded Tom. "Maybe there can be some way to fix this?"

And so the enchantress gave in. "Alright then, Tom, if you can find someone who'll truly love you for who you are despite your appearance before the last of the rose petals falls, then you'll all go back to your normal form."

"And if we don't?"

"Then you'll remain as a beast without feeling, and your servants, inanimate objects." With that, Tom gulped and took one last breath as the enchantress began their transformations. One by one the guests left running out of the castle as the servants remained, being loyal to their master despite his mistake.

And thus, began the downfall of everyone there.

Chpt. 2

"Good morning dear!" greeted Belle's parent. "Good morning father! Would you like me to take care of the chickens again today?" She asked cheerfully, walking outside, ready to start the day. "No dear, I think I got it! Thank you!"

"Alright then!" she responded as she walked out onto the streets of her town, headed to the market. Walking over, everyone greeted her. "Hello, Belle!" "Good Morning Belle!"

"Good evening!" chirped Belle. Walking into the library, Belle met her friend and greeted him. "Why hello there! What book would you like to read today?" He asked. Belle looked around. "How about 'The Robber Bridegroom'?" she asked. The librarian scoffed, "You read that one a thousand times. Will you ever get bored of it?" Belle giggled and grabbed it from the shelf. "I'm a sucker for happy endings."

"You know," said the librarian. "When I'm rich, I'll buy a bigger place, more books, and someone to teach more children to read."

"Yeah, tell me when that happens."

Belle started to read the book and walked off on her way to the market. As she did so, people started talking about her. "Why's she always got 'er nose in that book?" "Why can't she be like everyone else?" "Belle sure is quite peculiar, isn't she?"

Just as she reached the market, a weird feeling hit her. Someone was watching her. From a distance, they admired her beauty. It was none other than the 'most handsome man in town' himself, Tord Larsson.

"Just look at her men, my future wife." He said, turning to the two men behind him. His comrades Paul and Patryck. They were friends who 'work' for Tord.

Paul whispered to Tord, "But sir, how can she be your wife if she hasn't agreed to it?" Tord turned and glared at Paul, Patryck face-palming himself at Paul's words. "That doesn't matter. It'll happen one way or another, I just know it." And so Tord began to walk towards the market to buy flowers for Belle. Hoping he can romance her into marriage.

Patryck looked at Paul in concern, to which they both just shrugged and followed in suite.

As Tord approached Belle, she scowled. She wants nothing to do with him. Nothing at all. "Madame, would you like a ride home?" Asked Tord. Belle just groaned and replied, "No, I have legs, I can walk home myself."

"But surely, you can at least take these flowers! I bought only the best for you~!" Belle took them and walked away, Tord looking at his men with a smirk. "And that, my men, is how you get a woman." Paul and Patryck clapped and laughed awkwardly as they looked to the side. Belle gave the flowers to three women who were drooling over Tord.

Belle sighed, "What I would give for something different..."

(Time Skip)

Belle arrived home to her father working on something like he always does. "Father," she frowned "don't you think you're overworking yourself?" Her father looked at her and smiled, "No, not at all. I'm just doing what I can to support my lovely daughter!"

"Now," he said, dusting off his hands and clothing "I'm off to the woods again, what would you like me to get for you?" Belle thought, "Get me a rose, like the ones mom used to plant in our garden." "Alrighty then, I'll come home as fast as I can, I promise!" And with that, Belle's father rode his horse towards the woods.