Tinder Pt 2

- Hey Y/N!
- What do you want?
- Um, I wanted to suggest going out.
- Oh, now you're interested. What, did some girl dump you and now you want someone to comfort you?
- No, what are you talking about Y/N...
- I am tired of fake people, fake accounts and people who are afraid of creating human relationships. Fuck off.

I blocked him and went straight to meet Lisa and we headed to the fansign. My mind completely forgot about Lee Do's incident as soon as I saw Jaehyun's face [a/n: duuhh] . I considered myself so lucky to have been able to see NCT for the second time. As soon as Jaehyun noticed me, he smiled at me. Hey, I remember you! He smiled letting his soft dimples melt my heart. You do? My eyes widened. Yes, that girl who'd given me the letter. It was really touching and the songs you're writing... you've got talent. He said and smiled at me, making me realise how bad it was having less than 2 minutes to interact with him. I waved goodbye, without taking my eyes off of him. And he did quite the same.

I was staring at my phone and I was missing the thought of having a message from Lee Do. I had got attouched to him in some way. I unblocked him. He had sent me quite a few messages.

- I am sorry Y/N. You have all the right to not talk to me. I'm fake as you say. You don't deserve me. It's just, I'm afraid I get too easily attouched to people and that's what happened with you. As we've said, you and I don't trust easily people, cause we've been hurt before. But, I want to give it a try... We got nothing to lose, right?

It's funny, cause one of my lyrics included that last phrase. We got nothing to lose, huh?

- What are you afraid of?
- Falling in love...
- But we haven't even met yet.
- And what if I'm already in love?

His words got stuck into my head. Could it be really that he had fallen in love?

- Let's go on a date.
- Okay:)

We arranged our rendez vous, for the night after. We'd go for a drink.

I had dressed up fine and had put on light make up. Our rendez vous was at 9:00 pm. I had got there 5 minutes earlier, so I found a nice table for two at the terrace. Half an hour had passed, but still he hadn't arrived. I clearly remembered his picture, so I was sure I could recognise him. I gave up around 10 pm. He hadn't replied to any of my messages and he hadn't even sent me something. As I was walking back home, disappointed of the failed date I logged into Tinder, only to realise that Lee Do had deleted his account.

After one year of failed dates and a lots of fangirling, I and Lisa decided to go to the open Radio Show of Jaehyun and Johnny, NCT's night night. I had prepared some questions to ask the guys and Lisa was so excited to meet everyone. She had a huge crush on Johnny.

We took our sits and waited for the radio show to start. The guys hadn't arrived yet. Suddenly a girl screamed so hard, that we knew they had arrived. The door opened and the two boys entered waving at us. My eyes encountered with his and his smile enlightened the whole room. Johnny made us laugh with some of his lame jokes, while Jaehyun was preparing his papers for that tonight show. The program consisted of real life stories of fangirls and other hilarious Night Night games. SO Jaehyun! Tell us of your first love story. Johnny suggested and everyone started laughing. Jaehyun's ears became red and he made a quick eye contact with me. Well, the truth is I haven't fallen in love yet. I'm still searching for it. What about you Johnny? Aw, Jaehyun I'm sure you have a nice story to share with us. Jaehyun laughed and all the girls started asking for his love secret to be revealed. Haha, okay. Well, I can only say that I've regretted of not doing some things. But, you shouldn't regret about things you didn't do. Go for it. He said and smiled shyly. Okay girls, ask Jaehyun on a date! Johnny said and everyone started laughing, making Jaehyun turn red. Thoughout the whole show, Jaehyun seemed quite shy and everytime I'd ask him something or look at him he would turn away or lightly smile. Also, he didn't seem to remember who I was.

Everytime you open your eyes, you get the chance to live another day of your one to a million life. Don't let it go to waste. Live each day as full as you can. NCT's night night! Both said and closed the show. Thank you for coming everyone and thank you for all your love and support. Johnny said and Jaehyun nodded, smiling. I took the risk and approached him to talk to him, but some other fangirls got in my way. I waited there patiently, but just when I was about to talk to him the production told us it was time to go. I forced a smile to Jaehyun and he looked at me, as if he wanted to talk to me too. I waved at him and got out of the room. Actually, we were forced to get out as if we're going to explode that place out. Lisa wanted to get some water, so we headed to the cafe that was near the building. It was quite cold as I was waiting for Lisa to get back. Hello! I heard a soft voice, not sure if I wanted to realise to whom the voice belonged to. I turned my face and came across with Jaehyun. He smiled at me and he was so cute with his red nose. I started trembling. I didn't know how to react. Where do you live? He asked me. Um, two stations away from here. I replied not knowing what else to do. Can you handle the cold? He asked. Why? I asked. I'll walk you to your house. He said. You're freaking kidding me??? I almost cried. Ha, no! He told me. I don't know what to say. I clearly didn't know what to say. Say yes. He said and smiled, showing off his dimbles. I was so shocked that I hadn't even noticed that Lisa was staring at us, frozen still. Hey Jaehyunie! She said and laughed. Y/N, I have to go home. Do you want to come at my place? She asked me, trying to act normal in front of Jaehyun. No. Thank you. I'll just head home. I told her. Oh okay!! So goodnight. And goodbye Jaehyunie!! Thank you for the lovely evening!! Lisa said realising that she was ruining the vibe. Jaehyun smiled and put his hand around my shoulder. What are you doing? I almost screamed my heart out. I thought you were cold. I blushed and stood there frozen. Jaehyun oppa, how come you're interested in me? Am I dreaming? I laughed. No, you're not dreaming and yes I'm interested in you. I loved your letter and I wanted to thank you for opening up to me.

We had started walking all the way to my house. We were talking about music ideas, lyrics and dreams. Unfortunately, after 45 minutes we arrived at my house. Thank you Jaehyun for this gift. I'm sure every fangirl would want that. I told him, almost feeling him as a friend. Well, you're not just a fangirl Y/N. We've encountered 3 times, I don't think it's just coincidence. He said and gave me his warmest smile. I didn't know what to say. I really DIDN'T. It's just that my life's routine and everything doesn't spare me anytime for my personal life. And dating isn't that easy in my situation. I regretted doing some stupid things cause I was afraid of acting like a man of my age. So, I wanted to apologise for lying to you. He opened up his heart to me and I was really confused. What do you mean? I asked. I mean the multiple dates of ours that I've cancelled. Wait, what!? He leaned in closer. He held back. I'm so immature, I know. I don't know how to deal with girls. I'm such an ass. But, when I saw you for the first time, I couldn't believe you were the girl I was talking to on Tinder. He said and I almost fainted. You're Lee Do??!!? I screamed at him, jumping some inches away. He smiled at me and came closer. Actually, I'm Jung Jaehyun. Inexperienced with women and in love with you.