Jealousy

-I've got inspiration folks.

Oh God. I'm so curious if he likes me. I need to find out. I thought to myself. I invited Jaehyun over, so I'd talk to him. Half an hour had passed, and Jaehyun was standing outside my door. I noticed he'd arrived, I didn't let him ring the doorbell. I hugged him and he tightened the embrace. I softly let go of his chest. So why did you want to see me so badly? He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes at him, as we relaxed our bodies on the couch. Well, I need to ask you something really trustworthy. I told him, all serious look and his expression tightened. I took a deep breath and let out a small sigh. Would you help me find out if Yuta likes me? Like, I'm dying to know. I told him smiling like a fool. His eyes widened and I saw him pressing his teeth. What is it? I asked, worried. Nothing, I'll just ask him when I see him. He said. He seemed quite annoyed. Jaehyun, is everything okay? I asked. He then softened his face and gave me a cute smile. Did something happen with Yuta? I questioned him. He shook his head in negativity. I placed my hands around his waist. You know, I think I've got a crush on that Japanese hottie. I giggled and pressed my head on his belly. His hands were softly touching my back, creating invisible endless circles. I've known Jaehyun since high school and since then we've been really close friends. He also had really attractive pals. How come you like Yuta? I thought you're more into a Taeyong girl. He said, expressionless. Well, I wouldn't say no to Taeyong. Neither Jungwoo nor Dongyoung. I giggled. Yes, his whole squad is of Greek Gods origin. We stayed like that not talking, just watching some low quality shows on TV. What is it that you like about Yuta? He asked, breaking the long silence that had been spread between us. Hm, I like his eyes. His smile. His jokes. His manners. Well, everything. I sighed happily, daydreaming. Well, I think he's not good for you. Moreover, I think he likes someone else. Jaehyun said, breaking off our embrace. I don't have anything to lose if you just ask him. I told him, feeling kind of annoyed. Oh my God! Jung Jaehyun is jealous! I said, pointing at him with my finger. His ears turned red and he stood up, laughing to hide his embarrassment. What the hell are you talking about! Me jealous of you liking Yuta? He said laughing. Look! You're more red, than a sweet strawberry!! I jokingly said, making him hunt me through the living room. I couldn't stop laughing. I lost the running game and I gave in his tingling torture. I'm still curious about Yuta though. I told him, as he paused the tingling. We were at that moment, blues-dance style holding each other. I smiled at him and I caught his ears turning red once again. Jae, your ears are revealing things. I said. What kind of things? He smirked. Jealousy. I whispered in his ear. He leaned in closer and bit my lower lip. His hands started lowering their position from my back to my buttcheeks. I'm not buying this game, kid. He pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine, harshly and passionately. Seconds later, we were lying on the sofa. Jaehyun on top of me and my legs wrapped around his naked waist. Yuta told me everything. He said breaking off the kiss. What did he say? I widened my eyes, a soft flirty smile appearing on my face. That you fucking want me. He said and transported me to heaven.