Team Freak

"Move nerd!!"

I am shoved from behind, I face plant, and my books go everywhere.

"Hahahaha, guess you should be more careful next time nerd!" I look up to see Violet George. The schools biggest jerk, the popular, the queen bee. Violet and I are mortal enemies I guess you could say. I hate her and she hates me, that's just how it works.

I sit up and begin to gather my books together, when I notice two more hands picking up my books. "Hey! Put those down those are mine!" I yell at the person. "Relax," they say, "I'm just helping, silly." I look up to see a girl with brown hair in a short bob, lots of freckles, and dimples as she smiles at me. She puts her hand out to me and I shake it.

"Umm hi," I start as I push my dirty blonde hair out of my face " I'm Katherine, Katherine Metts."

"Nice to meet you Katherine I'm Carly, Carly Emerick. I saw what happened with Violet there, are you ok?" Carly asks. "She's kinda a jerk."

"Don't I know it, and I'm fine thanks." I reply as I retrieve the rest of my books from her.

I get up and start walking to class when I notice Carly is following me. 'She must just have a class near mine,' I think to myself. But when she walks into my class with me I get a little suspicious. I quickly take my seat.

"Miss Metts, you're late, again," I look up to see my teacher staring right at me.

"It's ok Mr. Harvey, she was with me," I hear Carly say.

"Ok thank you Carly," Mr. Harvey replies

Since when was she in my class? But I'm glad she is, because she just saved my butt. Maybe, just maybe, we could become friends.