Revenge?

After my mom drops me off at Carlys I knock on the door and am surprised to see Carly dressed in what looks like an old Halloween costume.

"Umm Carly?"

"Yeah? Oh right! Come in, I have some explaining to do."

I follow her down stairs and see three or four other people here. They are all what the school. Would label geeks or nerds. I sit down in an empty seat and Carly begins to speak.

"Hello fellow geeks losers and nerds, as you all know I have gathered you here today for something very important involving one certain person, Violet."

The group moans and someone, I think his name is Mike, speaks up.

"Yeah I know it's a cool idea and all but how are we," gesturing to the group, "going to get revenge on Violet"

"Why don't we just listen to Carly and hear what she has to say" I tell Mike

"Thank you Katherine, and Mike? I know I have already explained this to you, but I need to explain this to everyone else too. now as I was saying I think we should get revenge on Violet, but starting with little things like pranks or stealing her gym clothes. Then if those things work we move on to ruining her, with like getting dirty details about her."

"I'm in," says Mike

"Me too," replies the rest of the group.

Everyone turns their heads to me.

"Katherine? You in" Carly asks me.

"Yeah, but don't you think we should have like a team name?" I ask the group.

I hear names being tossed around some are better than others.

"The video game masters!"

"No! The fluffy unicorns!"

"Um, guys," I start "how about team freak?"