Chapter 8

I picked out my outfit of the day I got changed into: pink high wasted shorts grey crop top and black vans then I did my usual routine. I ran down stairs got a water and left. I walked in class everyone looked at me weirdly, like always. but this, this was different people called out names when I walked past from girls and guys. Why is dey be doing this to me then I finally heard someone say "she was smashing with shawn mendes last night like ewe" what the actually fuck did I just hear?! I thought to my self I needed to find shawn and I ha to right now. "Hey, do you know where I can find shawn mendes ; brown hair a lying asshole...? I asked some guy" that was close to me he pointed right straight to him. I thanked him I left to get shawn in his place, I turned him around not caring and out my hands in his face leaving a red mark. He looked at my opened his eyes wide and gave a shock look. I had no time to explain anything that had be going on. As soon as I finished he laughed and said "Darlyn anyone with a brain can see I will never have interest in you." ugh you are such a DICK I said to him pushing past him and his friends. For the rest of the day all I had gotten was mad dogs from people who barely know me, but I didn't care, it was lunch, so I started to walk to the table. But I was totally out by eating from what I saw...