Chapter 6

I was thrown into his car blind folded. I waiting for him to start it but nothing. The next thing I know is I hear a smash and I blacked out, I woke up not know at all what happened. I turned to see shawn sleeping next to me I jumped up and screamed. What did we do? Why am I here? Shawn got up and walked to the door. That's when I heard him say "Darlyn where are you going do I at least get a thx?" "You know I could've left you there!" He said loudly even though it was totally obvious what he was saying. I showed a confused face and said what do you mean a what do you mean a 'thx' and what do you mean you could've just left me there? He laughed to him self and said "so you really don't remember anything that happened last night?" I shook my head yes and explained to the part where I left his house. He told me the rest of the night, "so after about 5 mins you left I heard someone scream my name" I ran outside and saw two people you and this one guy that looked either drunk or very high af. My instincts told me I should help so I ran after the guy he got a bat tried to hit me with it but I dodged them then he swung it and the bat flew inside the car and hit your head so you blacked out"