Chapter 13

the next morning I woke up at 5am because. Couldn't sleep I picked out my outfit: dark blue shorts a black proclub and some converse I couldn't be bothered to take a shower so early so I didn't, I did my hair in a lose fish braid. I put all my things in my bag I looked at my phone and I saw that it was 6am. So I decided to take a walk around for a bit, then I went to Starbucks. I got a java chip vente. Then left for school. Today I was gonna start my plan to ale Shawn to slowly fall in love with me, then I was gonna break his heart, if he even had one. I got a text from Jack telling me to meet him at the school entrance, so I went there. "Hey Darlyn" "hey Jack I'm great tbh! First day of the plan, I hope it works!?" I jumped a little with excitement as Jack smiled and laughed at my stupidness. "So how you going to make him want you" well players want what they can't have, so I'm going to play hard to get." While I'm leading him on! And he's never gonna get me, since I'm to smart for him, and if he was smart himself, he wouldn't know and this plan wouldn't work but I'm pretty sure he's dumb enough. We walked to math class. We took our seats and started talking, that's when my teacher said something, which I wasn't paying much attention to, but I could still hear. "everyone, this is our new member of the class, he just moved up from mrs.y/n his name is Shawn Mendes. Most of you should know him I've heard he's a very popular kid! Be nice!" "Haha, well I wouldn't say popular but thank you miss. By the way, your looking very beautiful today!" Shawn aid a response. KISS ASS. I heard everyone laugh, they were looking at me, why? I turned at jack looking confused, "you literally just called Shawn a kiss ass and shouted it all around the class!!!" Jack laughed "Miss Carrillo don't be so disrespectful! Go to the principals office, and on your way to apologize." I said sorry and left the class "miss Carrillo, what are you here for? Is it another job?" Mrs. Y/n, the principal, asked. I shook my head no and explained why I had gone to see him.