Part 1

Edited: 04/11/2020.

Third Person POV

"Your majesty, there is an invitation for you." Carlos informed, bowing.

"What invitation?" Asked his Queen.

"The Ice pack is throwing a party, celebrating the Alpha's sister's pregnancy." The man said with a bit of hesitancy in his voice.

"Carlos," the ever so gentle demonic voice called out.

Carlos looked up to meet his Queen's darkened eyes, and he flinched almost immediately after the contact. "Your grace." He said as he lowered his gaze back to the floor.

"Seeing you're my second-in-command, one would think you know me pretty well," she said standing up from her expensive office chair, and walking towards him in slow strides. "Well enough not to commit such petty mistakes." She completed sternly, almost as a mother reprimanding her child.

"My apologies, your majesty." Carlos said.

The man knew how repulsive his Queen was of that pack. The emotions swirled in her eyes whenever it is mentioned, were of pure loathe, and who would blame her, after all they were the key to her complete transformation. They put her through a hell of a rollercoaster of negative emotions.

She barely survived from their clutches that fateful night.

Thus they are considered the Immortals' kingdom's enemies, and the only reason that pack still exists was because the same Queen they plotted her murder, prohibited any act of violence against them.

"Go on!" The Queen urged. Carlos looked at her quizzically, not sure what she meant. "Voice your thoughts. I know you have something to say about this matter." She clarified as she leaned on her office.

"I apologise, your grace, but I think you should attend." He did as ordered.

A pause.

"Prepare for the journey." Carlos was surprised that instead of snapping at him for suggesting such a thing, she agreed. However it shouldn't be much of a shock either because the Queen never allows for her emotions to control her decisions.

Her mind was always in control, never her heart, if she even had one to begin with.

"As you wish your majesty." He complied. "Who is accompanying us?" Carlos asked as he watched her heading back to sit on her chair.

The queen rarely exits the kingdom's premises, and when she does it's usually for a long run, alone, so Carlos was a bit puzzled if she would like for anybody to accompany her.

"Just us." She answered, and he curtsied before he went about his job.

'Bring Curtis to the training field." She ordered one of the guards through the mind link.

'Yes, your highness.'The guard replied.

Curtis was what humans would call a grown up man at the age of twenty, but he's barely considered a kid in the Immortals' world, the Queen started training him for the leader's position ever since he started walking.

He has mastered most of his powers being the bright kid he is. He could teleport, open portals, transform others, and he even perfected the art of witchcraft professionally. However he still has a long way to go for him to be fit for the role that will be bestowed on him in the future.