♞ Sept ♞

•Isabella POV●

Isabella POV

Waking up at my hotel room I decide to do my usual Sunday  routine which was going to the hotel gym. I went to the bathroom take a shower, put on my tracksuit and my sports sneakers then I apply some lip gloss to moisturize my lips without any makeup. Grabbing my earpiece and my phone I head to the elevator.

When I was at the elevator, I couldn't stop thinking about last night. When I danced with Alessandro and how I felt once he put his hands on my body, the way our body move in harmony, the way we stared at each other. And his scent that was a mixture of lavender, black pepper, orange, and bergamot I wonder what's his cologne , it was so masculine and last night I almost slept on his shoulder just by breathing  his scent.

Ding

'God, what was I thinking, what is happening to me ?' I thought to my self while stepping out the elevator. I walk myself to the gym once there I went to the water rowing machine just to develop my imposing upper body ,I could've had my own gym but I didn't want to be the only there and I really don't go to the gym that often so let's not waste any space for Nothing so we transformed it to a place where kids can play at the hotel , I tried to other machines then I went to grab some water .

I was drinking when suddenly "we meet again " I turned to see who it was and it was none other than the same person who has been on my mind since last night but of course I wouldn't let him know that. "Oh hi, what are you doing here " what a dumb question Bella, he's in the gym wearing a tracksuit just like you my inner self said I know she's facepalming right now.

" Well I'm here to work out and I'm also staying in this hotel "

"That's good, are you by any chance stalking me? Cause there's no way for you to not know that I kinda own this hotel "

"Really? Well I'm sorry to tell you this but I really don't know to remember I'm based in Italy and my PA booked this hotel for me so I really don't know "

"Humm " I just love teasing him a little. "Anyways I'm done working so I will have to leave you, I'm really hungry "

"Actually I'm done working out " lies he just wants to be with me I thought and chuckled "Alright, I guess you can join me, " I said when we went to one of the hotel's restaurants.

He pulled my chair for me before sitting on his . I give one of the waiter a seen and moments later he came to our table. I can feel Alessandro staring at me . "Bonjour madame , que aimerez vous " the waiter said

"Bonjour, Faite attention il faut que vous arrivez dès qu'un client vous appel , il faut améliorer ça et n'oublie surtout pas les s'il vous plaît à la fin de votre phrase , c'est compris ? "

"Oui madame " he replied

"Alors Je voudrais un pain perdu , salade de fruit et le Chocolat au lait s'il vous plaît " I know they're specialties so I didn't need the menu