♞Dix-neuf ♞

Sorry
guys for the late update, it's been a long ass weeks for me .
- Ok ,This chapter is really fast and long cause I want to finish this book already and start my next book. I can't wait .
Enjoy! ❤️

NOT EDITED

 •ℑsabellaPOV •

sabellaPOV •

3 weeks later

It's been three weeks since the incident and he's been in the hospital in his private room with our family doctor treating him, he's been in a coma but thankfully he can breathe on his own and for that I'm grateful. I had to have securities next to his door to make sure nothing happens to him cause moments like this makes it easy for your enemies to attack and I also wanted to be informed as soon as possible when he wakes up, also to know who visits him.

During this whole time I myself was busy, I postponed the jewelry store opening cause I was trying to figure out how to get the Mafia book back so I called my members and my personal PI to investigate about who could've possibly taken the book if it wasn't Alessandro.  I've come to realize that it wasn't him and Marco also confirmed it. During our investigations thinks start to get complicated , after finiding out that the person who hacked Alessandro's phone was his father thanks to his sister that told him. We started to investigate his father to find out that he had an issue with my father a long time ago.

I went to visit my father to ask him what was his relationship with Alessandro's father, he was lost at the first because he didn't know that Alessandro was Giovanni's son ; his friend that is now his enemy .

According to what he told me nothing changed , they were business partners till my father got the book . The book has always been the issue all because of the power and respect that comes with it.

This got me thinking that this might be the reason my brother dead when he was the leader of white tigers, he was assassinated by Giovanni's men. They planned my brothers death but then again it was a plan crash so how come? Those mysterious shits will soon be solved cause he will be telling me what he did to my brother. 
I've also come to decide that once I get that book I will burn it.

I didn't want to have my men after Giovanni Di Niro , I wanted him to come alone to me if he's stupid enough or too blinded by his hunger for power.

After days of searching for a plan to get him, I finally found out that I could tell him that page 103 and 104 of the book was missing which was the Truth, so we could meet.

He chose to meet me in a public place which I knew was what's going to happen so we planned to stop his car at the red light by shooting his driver everything was fast, once all his men were down he didn't have any other choice but to come with us.