Anger.

Levi.

Months into our polygamous relationship Ayden, Mason and I were happy. I hadn’t wanted it to get to this stage it was supposed to just be a bit of fun that day Mason had turned up at our door. Ayden and I had decided we would keep him around for a while but it turned out to be impossible for Ayden to let him go.

We all played our parts in making each other happy and for a long time it really did work but eventually I was a little worried about Mason. He was changing, pulling away from us and snapping at us for no reason. He would look at us with contempt when Ayden and I were together, like he didn’t want me to touch him.

I knew it was me he didn’t like because since that very first time I caught him staring at Ayden that look had never left his face. He longed for him with every fibre of his being I knew that, that was the reason why I was cautious about it going too far in the first place. I was afraid one day Ayden would choose him and leave and every time that thought entered my head my blood would boil.

When Mason was on form though he was a great man. He constantly helped us around the house, he joined in with our sports and was an amazing lover. He was kind and gentle and we, Ayden and I, we loved him very much but this personality change was difficult to put up with.

Regardless of how much I loved him I wasn’t prepared to let him have Ayden he is mine and I would never let him go without a fight. I never wanted it to come to that though and I was hoping Mason was just going through a phase so that we could get back to the fun relationship I had come to adore.

Mason was a beautiful man I think that is what caught mine and Ayden’s attention that first night. He looked so cute soaking wet with his face bright red from the cold and maybe a little embarrassment and his hair dripping in his face.

When he came in and dried off we were able to get a better look and I noticed his eyes were bright green almost like freshly cut grass. His dark chocolate colour hair fell in curls around his eyes and beneath his wet clothes I could see fairly toned arms and wisps of chest hair.

I remember staring at him and thinking that I just wanted to lick the gap in his shirt where the hair was popping out. Ayden’s smirk told me everything, he was intrigued too and so with a nod and a quick whisper to him we agreed for Mason to join our lives for a while.

He moved in soon after and we made love together with and without Ayden but I knew he enjoyed it more when Ayden was with us. It didn’t matter to me though, I preferred Ayden too but Mason was an accomplished lover and I enjoyed every minute.

The night I died was a night like any other. I was used to waiting on Ayden and Mason, when it came to cooking those too were useless in the kitchen. I was making us some dinner while those two were chilling out in the living room, Mason had just finished work and Ayden had just finished his work out.

When I had prepared everything and put it into the oven to cook I stood back and began to clean up my mess when Ayden came in for a drink. He looked sweaty and yummy still and I couldn’t help pulling him into my arms for a kiss.

It started off as just a quick kiss but quickly turned into something much more passionate and with Masons current attitude I was missing my one on one time with Ayden. I pulled away from the kiss and stripped him of his vest running my hands up over his abs and across his pectoral muscles.

Hair covered his chest and his salt and pepper hair was damp from his recent exercise. I ran my fingers through it anyway and pulled his head back towards mine for another kiss while I used my other hand to untie his shorts.

Using both hands I pushed them down along with his boxers and released his erection and wrapped my hand around it. I fell to my knees and pleasured him until he was panting loudly then I stood and turned him around to face the kitchen bench. I unbuttoned my jeans and inappropriately, I lubed myself up with the cooking oil on the counter beside me.

I would probably end up regretting it later but right then I was clouded by lust so I didn’t care. I coated Ayden in the oil then slowly sunk into him making him cry out and myself groan in pleasure. We made love and it was amazing as usual, Ayden was happy because he could see himself in the kitchen splash back and I was happy because his body shook in pleasure.

As we were coming closer I could hear someone gasp behind us and we turned to see Mason standing in the door way. Tears were streaming down his face and he looked livid. It was too late to stop and with one last shudder I came inside of Ayden making him cry out again.

We pulled away and sorted ourselves out then turned to Mason who was now screaming at us about betrayal. He was mainly looking at Ayden while he was screaming and that just made me very angry at him. Ayden was apologising for hurting him and I asked him why he was doing that?

We were allowed our alone time, we were the real couple after all and if Mason didn’t like it he knew where the door was. Mason was sobbing now and for a second I did feel a little bad and I apologised for hurting his feelings but he began to scream again so that washed away any guilt that might have been creeping in.

The next thing I knew he was stalking towards us grabbing a carving knife of the bench and he plunged it into Ayden’s shoulder. I watched in horror as Ayden collapsed to the ground blood flowing from the wound, his face instantly turning a sickly pale colour.

I turned to Mason who was still holding the knife, he looked horrified but that wouldn’t be enough to save him from me. He had tried to kill the man I love and nothing he could do now would let him get away with that. Mason took several steps back in panic almost as if he was contemplating running away from what he had done.

I grabbed the knife I had been using for dinner and I went after him. He looked at me frightened at first and stepped back even further but when he noticed the knife in my hand his expression changed and I could see the green fire in his eyes still burning bright.

It was like he was using every memory that he had where he had been hurt or jealous and he was using it as fuel. He moved back towards me wielding his knife and I did the same with mine, I made the mistake of looking down at Ayden gasping for breath on the floor and a rage such as I have never felt before sped through my veins.

 My fire was red, blood red and it filled my vision and clouded my mind. I lunged at the same time Mason did and gasped as his knife penetrated my chest, I heard him splutter my name and when I looked at him his face was in shock as my knife stuck out of his chest.

I collapsed to my knees and he followed seconds later, we both looked at Ayden who had finally passed out from the blood loss. Mason fell against me tears falling down his face and all anger left my body and the fire left his eyes.

I whispered to him that we had loved him and asked him why he had done this. He whispered back that he had loved me too but he had loved Ayden more and that he couldn’t help his jealousy.

His jealousy, my anger. It had killed the man we love.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ayden’s story coming up tomorrow :0)