Chapter Two: The Visit

Ochaco's POV

As I'm unpacking to go, I could feel my heartbeat go fast. It's not like I like him or anything, it's just that I've never been to a male's house before, and it's weird that Bakugou-kun's my first. At least, I would've never thought of him to be.

I finish unpacking, and I get out of the classroom, then the school. I notice that I'm walking slowly for some reason, so I walk faster. The faster I walk, the faster I can get this over with, and the faster I can go home.

On my way there, I see a drugstore. Then I thought of the sick blonde. Should I go in? I found myself often going closer, then stopping. I ended up going in.

I quickly got some medicine for him. I also bought some cough drops while I was at it, then left the store, on my way to his house.

Before I know it, I'm pretty close to his house. I take another glance at the piece of paper, and look up at the house in front of me. No way this could be his house. It's HUGE! This can't be it, right? I look at the paper one last time, and this really is it, because I see his last name on the sign (if you don't know what his house looks like, it's at the picture at the top).

I take a deep breath, before walking towards the door, and pressing the button to the doorbell. I grasp onto the plastic bag with the medicine and the strap of my bag. It feels like an eternity until I see Bakugou-kun's mom open the door.

The blonde woman smiled. "Ah, who might you be?" She looked down at the plastic bag that I was holding. Then she smirked. "Are you Katsuki's girlfriend?"

I feel my face get hot. "Wh-What...?! Um, no, I'm his classmate, and I'm here to give Bakugou-kun his homework for today..."

The woman chuckled. "Oh I see. Then why do you happen to have a bag of medicine? I'm assuming you bought that just now."

"O-oh this...? There was a drugstore on my way here, so I thought, might as well..."

"My, you're so kind! Come in, and stay for a bit, will you?" She opened the door wider, and signaled for me to come in. I took a step in. "You can just call me Mitsuki, by the way." She informed as she closed the door behind me.

"Okay," I replied. "Oh and here." I rummaged through my bag to get his papers, and handed out the bag of medicine in front of her.

I felt my hand touch hers, and she pushed back my hand towards me. "You should bring it up to him! He'll like it better than having me doing it instead. Oh and I'm going out to go grocery shopping, so I'll be gone for a while. You can also use any ingredients in this house if you want to make any food for yourself or..." she winked. "Of course, you don't have to though. Bye!"

I just stood there, as Mitsuki left and closed the door, while I knew that my face was most likely pink. I felt my cheeks and they were warm.

I got the medicine and his homework, and slowly walked up the stairs. I heard coughing, and walked towards the room where I heard it from. Right before knocking, I took a couple deep breaths before doing so. You're gonna be okay.

Bakugou's POV

I heard someone knock my door. Probably that old hag. "Just come in," I grumbled.

The door creaked open, and I see-a brunette...?! Ochaco Uraraka? I feel my heart having a marathon. Why's she here, of all people?!

"Uraraka, the fuck are you doing here?" That was okay, right? Yeah, it doesn't seem like I care.

"Um, I'm here to give you your homework for today...and some medicine that I got on my way here." Hearing her soft voice calms me.