three|she really is a psychopath✧

HOME !

three|she really is a psychopath✧
--
paige hart pov💙

three|she really is a psychopath✧--paige hart pov💙

"i-i'm not sure." i stutter.

there might not even be a way out here. no one is gonna come looking for us. my family are all dead. it's probably why they wanted to kidnap me but that's the thing i have problems. people think i'm a psychopath. i believe them. i mean i act like one at times. it's hard for me. losing my family in a car crash and going through thousands of foster home. but only to be abandoned by the family leaving everything with them. pretty sure they still pay my rent and school fees. i am not going back to that hell hole of a home.

anyways, i look up to cassidy.

"what are we going to do?" she asks.

to be completely honest i have no idea.

we hear a footsteps. but more than 2 guys. 6 of them i think.

they are all whispering in hushed voices.

"the brunette with the blonde highlights in her hair is crazy don't go near her." the guy warns.

wait that guy was brian. i'd warn myself if i were them too the amount of things i've done are just horrifying. you can't blame me either i was abused by my ex-boyfriend.

"that why you like her so much." another guy speaks.

"we're polar opposites." brian reasons.

"opposites attract, dude." another guy pipes up. as they all chuckle.

i sit still looking at cassidy as we wait in silence. the sound of a click were heard.

i smirk "just couldn't get enough of me, babe."

brian rolls his eyes "i think you're having eye problems, brian." i say.

i quickly shut my mouth only for have the other guys hitting him.

"dude, how does she know what your name is?" the very blonde one asks.

"i-" he starts only to be cut off by me.

"he's liam." i point to the dirty blonde.

"woah, dude, she really is a psychopath." liam is shocked and has the same expression as brian.

"who am i?" the blonde boys asks.

"i don't know who you are, or you, or you, or you." i point to the guys i'm not sure of.

they guys i don't know of sigh in relief.

"how do you know my name and his name?" brian asked.

"phoning in the car." how could they be so stupid.

"shit." liam curses.

"your a fucking idiot." i growl. brian leans down of the floor.

"and your a fucking angel." he smirks. as nothing comes out of my mouth.

"asshole"

"gorgeous"

"man who-"

i felt a pair of lips on mine as i push him back.

"i'm-" he says but i cut him off.

"i'm a bout to slit your throat." i growl as cassidy holds me back. i swirm and wiggle trying to get out of her grip but i give up.

"dude she's feisty." the tall brown says.

"shut up, daniel." brian says rolling his eyes.

"i think he has an eye problem." i whisper to cassidy. cassidy giggles out loud having the boys stare at us.

"what are you staring at assholes?" i warn trying again to get out of cassidy's grip.

she holds on tight. "calm your girlfriend." the skinny blonde says.

i then realize the other blonde is gone. probably gone to kidnap another god damn girl.

"where the other blonde?" i ask.

"oh cameron? he's gone to kidnap another girl." liam shrugs.

"why are you doing this?" cassidy cries. the tears trickle down her cheeks. which makes me wanna cry.

"because cassie we're bad people." liam says. i swear i saw a tiny bit of hurt in his eyes. i then look at brian but he's not looking at cassie he's looking straight at me. i look away quickly. but he walks up to me.

"darling, i don't bite." he says rubbing my cheek as i slap his hand.

"darling, i bite." i mock. brian raises hand. i flinch quickly holding onto cassie.

"bro, we do not hit girls," liam says. and for once i'm thankful that he's doing this "if you ever want a girl you need to keep your temper down, no one likes a dude that hits girls."

i whimper quietly. keeping my distance.

"well, she's needs to not be so crazy and listen." brian breaths slowly walking towards me.

"if was why breanan did it." i said quietly almost a whisper.

everyone stared at me. "i feel ever uncomfortable when everyone stares." i say.

the boys give eachother a look and ask one more time "anything to eat?" i shake my head not caring if i get punished. i can handle things physical but not words.

"cassie?" liam asks "cass doesn't want anything." i say for her.

brian walks over to me.

"beautiful listen-"

"asshole"

"hoe"

"man whore"

"slut"

"bitch"

"gorgeous"

[813 words]

authors note,,

awh he called her gorgeous. get yourself a brian but without the kidnapping, and ya. oops.