•prologue

HOME !

paige third person🦋

the dumb brunette smiled at the dark curly haired boy. he rubbed his thumb on the scar on her face.

"i'm in love with you paige" he smiled at her. he noticed her cheeks flushing a shade of pink.

"i love you more, i would die for you" she blurted out. her plan was working. but also not working she was falling for her kidnapper.

brian leaned in the kiss her. paige felt the fireworks going off but then she remember the night before when he had teased her. payback played in her kind over and over.

she leaned in too but then swerved the other way to cassidy kissing her bestfriend cheek. the girls giggled.

paige looked at the boy. he frowned.

the curly haired boy grabbed paige's wrists as he pulled her into his bedroom. it was much more comfortable in here then on the floor.

he pushed her on the bed taking off his shirt as she smirked loving the sight of his body.

"don't tease me babygirl." he smirked at her.

paige was in fact nervous but ready this was the first time she wouldn't be leaving, it would be full of love.

"for that you'll be punished." he said in her ear nibbling at it.

"then punish me." she whispered seductively. brian being more turned on ever second she talked back to him.

"good thing your wearing the dress i gave you." he gave his signature kissing he neck giving small love bites. she moaned quietly.

"GET IT PAIGE!" the two could hear cassidy yelling. they both looked at eachother laughing.

authors note,,

some sneak peek for dem hannie fans. i just love these two. i wish i had a brian.