Second Entry *Edited*

"You actually did it, I can't believe you did it! I'm so proud of you!" Nate says while lifting me up and spinning me around. "It's a big hit, have you seen the comments? You're going to love this!" He steers me towards my laptop and sits down next to me on my bed.

"Comments? What comments? I only posted it 8 hours ago!" I say, looking at Nate in disbelief and shock.

"Not just comments, you have followers. Like lots of followers!" I log into my laptop and sign in to my blog account.

"Oh my god! I've got followers. I've got three hundred followers already. And like over 200 comments!" I reach over and hug Nate, "I'm so glad you made me do this!" He leans in close and whispers in my ear.

"I told you you'd be a hit, they love you..." I sensed he was about to say something else, but he stops himself midsentence. I refresh the page and am surprised to see that I've just gained an additional 25 followers and another ten comments. "Let's read some," he suggests.

@theforce I can relate to most of these, but I'd also like to add when you're in the bathroom having a shower or bath or in the toilet and the lightbulb goes out.

@happyunicorn Oh my god, these are so true! How did you come up with these, they're great?!

@Talktheshots Me and my best friend fought the week before she left to go to another country, so I can relate to #4 and #5. I never got to tell her how sorry I was and that I didn't mean any of what I said. But you seem like a real, genuine person and it's nice to know that I can talk to someone like you about my problems and I know I won't be judged. And it's good to know that there are people out there who understand what it's like and I can relate to.

The last comment I read brings tears to my eyes. "Oh my gosh, that is so sad but so sweet. Kaitlyn, you have to reply." Nate says, but I'm already immediately typing out a reply:

@Kaitylicious Hi @Talktheshots! I'm sorry you fought with your friend, especially just before they moved. It's a tragic thing to happen to anyone and I'm terribly sorry that it happened to you. I just want you to know, that I'm here for you if you want someone to talk to and I'd love to be your friend and help support you through this difficult time! You are a wonderful person and it's not your fault. All friends fight. It's just the way of life.

"That's sweet what you wrote," Nate says.

"Yeah I know, I just hate seeing people upset." I refresh the page to see I already have a reply:

@Talktheshots Thankyou so much @Kaitylicious that's really sweet of you and I'd love to be your friend. I just want you to know, you are amazing and my role model and hero. You are very inspiring and motivational and you will do amazing things in life, I just know it. Thank you and continue the great work!

"Oh my God, are you reading this?" I say turning to Nate.

"I'm reading it!" He whispers, "KitKat they love you, they really love you!"

"I know I'm kind of surprised."

He turns his head to the side, a confused expression on his face, "Why? You're amazing."

"Thanks, Nate. But you have to tell me that because we're best friends."

"Um no. I'm saying it from one human to another. From a person who knows you more than you know yourself. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. And I've known you long enough to know that you are by far the most interesting and amazing friend I have."