Prologue

Lola

I remember the first time I ever saw him.

It was my first day of high school and I was sitting in first period. He was a couple of seats in front of me facing the front of the room.

I remember he looked back at me with kind eyes and raised his eyebrows at me. He had Dirty blonde hair, brown eyes and cute little black glasses.

I even remember saying to myself, damn this kid is hot.

When class started I could totally tell he was showing off. His hand would shoot up and whenever he would speak, he would turn and look at me.

I automatically knew we would be friends, but I had no idea what an adventure our friendship would be.

By second period we were having full on conversations and he even sat next to me.

I barely even focused on the teacher. I couldn't help it. He was just so perfect. He told me lame jokes and I laughed at them and he did the same with me.

I also remembered waking to lunch with Ashton and we got a glare from my Ex boyfriend Jacob who was still very bitter about our breakup.

I honestly didn't care and Ashton and I thought it was funny that he was jealous of me.

We had all of the morning classes together but in the afternoon we had different classes. I remembered all the classes going by very slow because Jacob was in all of them.

After the last bell had rung, I saw Ashton in the halls and I walked over to him. We had said goodbye but I felt a tap on my shoulder. Ashton handed me a slip of paper with his number written on it. He was so cheesy.

When I got him the first thing I wanted to do was text him, but I didn't want to seem clingy, so I waited an hour and I texted him. We ended up texting until 3 AM.

But that was in 9th grade. We are now seniors and our friendship is ALOT different than I thought it would be.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this fanfiction because it's really special for me and I will update this hopefully a lot ;) I'm going to wwa tomorrow and I'm really exciteddd

And by the way the chapters will be much longer:)

You all are swaggy if you vote:) and I'm very sorry if I write like I'm belela throne;)