Chapter 1: A Party?

~

I walked into first period and sat down in my usual seat, which was on the opposite side of the classroom from Ashton's desk.

I always feel guilty because we used to sit next to each other and have the best times but one day I was caught whispering to Ashton during a lesson.

A couple seconds later Ashton and his friend Michael walked into the room. Michael was also one of my Best friends and I could tell him anything.

The thing about Ashton and his friends, they were kind of the smartasses of the class. Of course being their best friend, I wasn't exactly the most trusted by teachers. I honestly didn't care.

Michael did however sit next to me.

"Guess what!" He practically screamed, causing us to receive many dirty looks.

"Jesus Christ Michael what the hell happened?" I asked curiously.

"I'm having a huge party on Saturday and my parents don't even care!" He looked at me and grabbed my shoulders, "Will you please do a huge favor pleaseee" He begged.

I looked at him and sighed. He looked just like a puppy begging for a treat. I just couldn't say no to him.

"What do you ne-" I was interrupted by the loud bell. Shit.

Mrs. Dunn was very strict about waisting time, so she started the lesson right away.

I looked over at Ashton, who was in the corner, texting of course. I laughed to myself and raised my eyebrows at him. He smiled at went right back to typing.

I felt my phone start to vibrate and snuck it under the desk.

From: Ashton😉

You going to Mikey's party??

I looked up at him and nodded my head. I saw him mouth 'YESS' to himself and I don't think he knew I saw him.

I put my phone back in my pocket and thanked god that I didn't get caught.

~

The best part about this class was that 5 minutes before it ended, we could do whatever we wanted.

Ash walked over to me and Mikey's desk grinning like an idiot.

"Your a dork."

"Why thank you!" He smiled even bigger exposing his cute little dimples.

"So Mikey, what's the big favor you wanted me to do?" I asked.

"Well since I've never really been the host of a party, I need help, so can you guys come over before the party and help me do shit?" His pale skin was now a pinkish color.

Ashton Shrugged. "All you really need is some beer, pizza, and a closet."

We all bursted out laughing and I nudged Ashton.

"Lola,we all know you would LOVE to be alone in a closet with me for seven minutes."

"In your dreams lover boy!" I said just as the bell rung.

But it was a lie. I would want to play seven minutes of heaven with Ashton.

~

I fiddled with the bottom of my Sweatshirt with The Neighbourhood logo on it. I swear to god my friends and I are the only people who know their songs besides 'Sweater Weather'

Me and Ashton were walking to study hall together. Our hands had accidentally touched each other, so I moved my hands away from him.

It was sort of awkward between us because last period in Health, we sat next to each other. Being the idiot he was, he was about ready to fall off his chair.

But I was also an idiot. I was sitting with my ass hanging off the chair.

So basically he grabbed my ass to keep from falling.

"Oh I forgot to thank you for not letting me fall and embarrass myself." He laughed.

"Well don't thank me, thank this thing!" I pointed to my ass and apparently he thought it was the funniest thing ever.

We walked into the room where greeted by Mikey, Cal, Luke, and Perry who were our group.

We sat down at the table and suddenly Ashton opened his big ass mouth.

"I touched Lolas butt today!" He announced.

That was the kind of shit he pulled everyday.

I hope you liked chapter 1, and I wanted to let you guys know that the next chapter is going to be kind of like a flashback. :)