Chapter 4: Fay

After me and Ashton got out of the closet, we continued to play truth or dare. Me and ash were sitting pretty close together.

I was literally so happy, but I couldn't show it. Nothing could ruin my night. Except one person.

Fay.

She was Ashton's cousin who had a major crush on him. She sort of worshiped me, even though I made it clear I didn't like her. Ashton hated her with a burning passion.

She also hated Dani, and was incredibly jealous of her singing voice and her friends.

And now she was walking down the stairs in some skanky tight red dress.

"Thot alert" Ashtn snickered.

"Who even invited her?" I leaned in and whispered to Mikey who looked quite confused.

"She invited herself, let's just let everyone laugh at her."

She sashayed over to the couch where we were sitting and plopped down on Ashton's lap. That slut.

"What the fu-" Ashton pushed her off and stood up fuming.

"Get your ass out of here Fay nobody likes you."

She batted her fake eyelashes while saying "whatever you say Ashy, call me tonight"

I literally threw up in my mouth. She was literally begging for attention.

She snapped a picture of all of us on the couch and walked up the stairs purposely sticking out her butt.

"She's probably gonna post it on Instagram and everyone's gonna think we invited her or something" Dani sneered.

"We all block her on Instagram anyway" I say and we all burst out laughing.

~

Me and Ashton were dared to get drunk.

When he was drunk he literally was the cutest thing.

He kept yelling "I like pineapples!" And then showing us his nipple.

I was pretty sure that I was barely drunk, but ash was hammered.

"Hey guys" he stumbled over to me, grabbing my shoulders.

"I really like this girl, she has a nice butt" he slurred.

Suddenly he passed out.

This was a sucky chapter but whatever