Chapter 2: An Old Memory

~

In 9th grade we had a field trip. We had to go to the most boring place ever, which was outside of course.

I can't remember exactly what it was called, but basically we went to the middle of nowhere to this huge field that had a little stream running through it.

I thought it was going to be so boring but it wasn't because I was with Ashton of course!

Only our Science class had gone, and I mostly hated everyone in it.

The bus ride there was stressful because I was sitting in the middle of two of my friends Kat and Megan. I had to listen to them go on and on about makeup and stuff I didn't give a shit about.

They were my friends but they were hella annoying sometimes.

When we got off the bus they basically told us we had to like get bugs and observe them and all that stuff. Of course nobody was gonna do that and we all know it wasn't gonna end well.

Me and Ashton partnered up right away and went on the edge of the stream. We were the firsts only ones at that part of the stream, and nobody could see us.

"I hate bugs Ashton!" I yelled at him when he picked up a huge ass bug and put it right near my face.

I was literally terrified of bugs and my first instinct was to push him away. I kinda forgot we were at the edge of a stream.

Ashton must have had really good reflexes because right before he fell in, he grabbeme. I ended falling on top of him and my lips were centimeters away from his.

I wasn't expecting him to kiss me, but he did anyways. He was a huge flirt.

But at that moment I realized that I loved Ashton. I never stopped loving him either.

~

The sexual tension between us was very high. Everyone noticed. Kat and Megan kept complaining to me that we should date.

Ashton even hold told me he didn't want to date me because he didn't want it to ruin our friendship. I was a little hurt because I had a crush on him, but I got used to it.

So basically, we were friends with benifts. We would make out in the music room during our lunch period and other stupid stuff like that. Only Michael knew about this.

It was pretty amazing and I felt so alive. He made me feel alive.

I started to become more rebellious the more I hung out with Ashton and it felt so good.

He introduced me to bands like Blink-182 and Mayday Parade.

Before I met him, I would have never listened to that type of music but that's what I listen to know. I love indie and pop punk music now.

I begged him to listen to The Neighbourhood and to this day we obsess over them together.

I really wanted to thank Ashton for getting me into the bands he liked but I didn't want it to seem like I was obsessed with him or anything.

I still haven't thanked him.

Writing this story makes me sad:( but please vote I would really appreciate it cuz I love you all:)