Cheating Ass Bitch💔

Asian POV

( It's Friday )

I walked into my class and sat down in my seat. Lucas got up and sat by me.

Lucas: So you single?

Asian: No, I got a boyfriend. He's crazy over me.

Lucas: But you kissed me back which me ya like a nigga.

Asian: No.. I kissed you back to get a rise outcha girl.

Lucas: Hmm, well can we be friends then?

Asian: I guess.

Lucas sat back in the seat and Gabrielle came in the room. She had this big bump under eyebrow near her eye. It looks like she tried to cover it with make up. Yikes, I beat that bitch that good?

( Hours Later.. )

I called August because I haven't spoke to him since last night. He didn't answer so I texted the group chat.

( The Groupchat )

Asian: why you didn't answer @ auggie 🤔
Molly: oh yeen kno?
Cuban: August is with Bali right now.
Asian: the fuck y'all mean he wit that hoe Bali?
Molly: Me and Cuban saw them together looking boo'up in the trap. We started nutting up and he told us to stfu and he gon beat our ass.
Asian: can y'all come get me?
Cuban: that's far.
Molly: right.
Asian: whatever im on my way then.

I ran upstairs in my room and packed a overnight bag. I slipped my gun and extra bullets in the bag. I call Lucas to come get me. I ran downstairs and went to get Jaime off the bus. We started walking back to the house.

Asian: I'm finna be gon for some days I think.
Jaime: wait what about me?
Asian: You'll be fine okay?
Jaime: Okay.

She walked in the house and Lucas pulled up. I got in and I grabbed his face and deeply kissed him.

Lucas: What about your boyfriend?

Asian: We not together no more so it doesn't matter.

Lucas: Alright well where you tryna go.

Asian: Take me to Backwoods. 435 ave.

Lucas: I heard that's where the thugs be and that's like 40 minutes away.

Asian: take me there or no?

Lucas: Alright.

He pulled out the driveway and we drove to the trap.

( At the Trap )

I walked in wit my gun loaded. I ran up to his office. I heard moaning so I knocked on it.

August: Hold up damn.

Bali: Oh my gosh why the fucking people knocking for.

I busted in and shot Bali in her mfn arm. I tried to shoot her in the head but she started ducking. August tackled me down. I hit him with the end of the gun and he punched me. Lucas ran in and started fighting him. I pulled Lucas off of him and shot Bali in the leg.

Asian: So you gonna cheat on me with a bitch that look like a cancer patient for real?

August: This wasn't for real. She was helping me make moves for you.

Asian: Bitch we did all the moves fuck you talking bout.

August: I wanted to see if she good in a 3 some for us.

Asian: How if there's only 2 of y'all.

August: I- I-

I shot him in the foot. He groaned in pain. I turned around and wiped the blood off of Lucas face. I pulled him in and we deeply kissed. I grabbed his hand and we walked out. I ran to Cuban and Molly who was outside fighting this dark skin girl.

Asian: What's going on?

Molly: This rocky b hoe is Bali friend.

Cuban: Yeah.

Asian: Get y'all stuff, we finna go to my house.

Lucas: They living with you?

Asian: Yes.

Cuban&Molly: What about your parents?

Asian: And? Grab all the money and let's go.

We left Rocky on the ground breathing and stole all the trap money. We threw it in the back and drove to my house. I can't believe August lied and say he didn't know Bali but they was fucking around. Niggas are liars and I will never love or trust them ever again.