About Desiree

Desiree POV

Desiree is 16. She is from Dallas, Texas, but her mom and dad wanted to move out the hood but she didn't. Everybody knew her and use to call her Asian, which was her trap name. She didn't like no one calling her by Desiree except from her family or it would be some problems. She's a hood princess, anger problems, real disrespectful, and a bad bitch. She has two bestfriends, they are Cuban aka Aaliyah, and Molly aka Molly😂. They are her realest friends. Desiree also is dating August. They have been dating since 9th grade. They both have a strongly unbreakable bond.

Asian: Bruh why the fuck did we have to move.

Asian Mom: Watch your damn mouth before I pop you in it.

Asian Dad: Desiree stop cursing around your little sister. Jenny calm down.

Asian Little Sister: It's okay.

Jenny: No because she being disrespectful Jamal.

Asian: Whatev-

Jenny slapped the fuck out of Asian. Asian pulled out her gun and pointed at Jenny's head.

Jamal: PUT THE DAMN GUN DOWN DESIREE!

Jenny: Nah, go ahead and shoot me Desiree.

Asian's little sister starts crying. Asian put's the gun back in her bag.

Jenny: I thought so.

Asian: Mhm whatever. Jaime stop crying please, your 8 grow up.

Jaime: *sniffs* Whatever.

Jamal: Y'all get on my damn nerves. It should be peace and quiet in the damn car for the rest of the ride.

                 2 hours later...

Jamal pulls up at a modern house. He parks and unlocks the doors. Everyone gets their bags and walk up to the door. Jamal unlocked the door and they all walked in.

Jamie: I want to find a room before the good ones is gone!

Jamal: Everyone room got a name on it so go ahead.

Jamal locks the front door and everyone grabbed they bags, walks upstairs with their name on it. Asian walked in her room and it was a nice modern room.
As same as everyone else. Asian unpacked and put her gun on her dresser. She went to go take a shower, got out, and put on some   grey adidas  joggers, with a white crop top, and some socks. She went downstairs and saw her dad Jamal looking for schools, Jaime watching disney channel, and her mom cooking. She went to sit on the couch, she pulled out her phone and started texting Liyah & Molly.

              ( The Group chat )

Asian: I almost shot my mom.
Cuban: WHAT!
Molly: Why?!
Asian: She going to slap me like is this bitch crazy?
Cuban: Bitch...
Molly: What the fuck did you do?
Asian: All I said was why the fuck did we have to leave.
Cuban: bitchh you so damn slow.
Molly: I just can't with you right now.
August: Hey babygirl.
Asian: Hey daddy. 😋
Cuban: Get a hotel room😂
Molly: Y'all couple goals.
August: 😂😂 but babygirl I miss you.
Asian: I miss you too daddy🍆.
Cuban: Oh no.
Molly: Cuban let's step out the chat, text me.
Cuban: okay girl.
August: Ima come and see you, I can't be without my princess.
Asian: I know right , I miss all of y'all and the trap.
August: I have to go.
Asian: Bye I love you.
August: Bye.
Asian: You cheating on me?
August: No wtf.
Asian: Well say ily back tf.
August: I love you so much princess, you is forever mines🔐
Asian: That's how I like it, and don't be fucking these hoes cause I'll kill you and them, don't play.
August: I love your crazy ass.😭😍
Asian: 😘😘
august read.