New Beginnings.

Asian POV

We arrived at my house and I hugged Lucas before getting out. Molly and Cuban grabbed the bags and started walking toward the house.  Before I shut the door , I looked at him and sighed.

2 Years Later...

" We need you back in the studio ASAP, I got the Queen Of Rap waiting to do a feature with you des. " My manger Gucci complained threw the phone.

I placed my phone on the counter and pressed the speaker button while rolling me up a fat backwood.

" I understand, I'll get in the studio in no time. Send me the song & you'll get the remix in no time. " I said lighting the wood up and began to take a pull.

" Ight. " Gucci said then hung up the phone. I rolled my eyes and flopped on the couch. Being a rapper isn't hard but it ain't easy either. Fame comes with a lot... like A LOT.

I took another puff then my phone began to ring. I got up, walked towards the kitchen counter and stared at the contact of who was calling. Jenny👁👄👁

I haven't spoke to my mother in a year after she kicked me out because I dropped out of that preppy too good ass school to become a rapper. Rapping brung me tons of cash and I wasn't going to let her stop me from getting paid. It is what it is.

Von walked in the house and sat a duffle bag on the counter. I know y'all probably wondering who's von? where's august? i thought you said your not going to trust niggas? Well I lied. After the altercation with August I haven't spoke or heard from him ever again.

I was glad, but during this past year I met this man... 21 year old king von. I smiled then he walked up to me and softly kissed me on my lips. This man really give me butterflies.

" I missed you des, you missed me ? " Von said as he licked his lips then began to smile showing his diamond grills.

" I missed you like crazyyy.. So glad your tour is over wit. " I said happily placing my backwood in the ashtray. " I can't wait to get into the studio tomorrow since you home. "

" I been told yo' ass to get back in the stu' " He said walking into our bedroom. " I know... I know, I wanted to wait til you got back so you can be there with me von. " I said following behind him.

" You don't need me to be there always. You are your own person. " Von said looking my way. He was right, but I still want him to be there for me. I sat on the bed, grabbed my song book & began to write lyrics.

Von POV

I slipped on a black tee, black true religion jeans, and concord jordan 11s. I heard my notifications go off & I looked over to see who texted me.

                                 Durk:
                OTF Meeting @ 7:20

                                     Me:
                                   Otw.

Me and Durk has been brothers since the street days. Til this day we still in the streets.. well we have traps all around our city illegal and legal money keep the bills paid.

I walked over to Asian to kiss her forehead. She don't like me leaving all the time but I gotta do what I gotta do. " Aye baby, I'm about to head out again. OTF meeting wit da guys & shit. " I said lifting Asian chin.

" Again? " Asian said turning her smile into a sad expression. I softly choked her and she stands up so we face to face. " I'll be home tonight doe, fsho . " I smirked looking in her eyes, she started smiling hard.