Who is she?

Asian POV

Jenny: Dinner's ready! Go wash y'all hands!

Desiree, Jamal, and Jaime got up and went to wash they hands. They came back downstairs and saw spaghetti, garlic bread, and 2-Liter Sprite. They all sat down and start eating.

Jamal: I found schools for Desiree and Jaime.

Jenny: That's awesome, you hear that Jaime. New friends!

Jaime: I miss my old friends. Like Keanna and Breanna.

Jamal: Well you'll still get in touch with them.

Desiree: Well I'm not making any new friends. Aaliyah and Molly my girls forever and let's not forget my baby auggie.

Jenny: He's a drug dealer.

Asian: Okay and...The fuck. What was you in the trap again? Oh okay. Let's not forget.

Jamal: Watch your mouth Desiree.

Well everyone ate they food quiet. They all got up and went to put their plates in the kitchen. Everyone walked upstairs and went in their rooms. Asian layed on her bed and turned on the t.v. then she heard a knock on the door.

Asian: Come in.

Jamal came in and sat at the end of the bed.

Jamal: I know you don't want to be at this new area and new school. But I think this is best for you.

Desiree: I miss my boyfriend, and my girls. This some bullshit. Y'all didn't even ask for my opinion about the situation.

Jamal: We is just 2 or 3 hours away from the trap. Listen you don't have to date or be friends with these people but just adjust to it. Please..for me.

Desiree: Whatever.

Jamal: Love you Asian.

Desiree: Love you too dad.

Jamal got up and walked out. Then Asian got out her phone and went to see if August posted something.

 Then Asian got out her phone and went to see if August posted something

augustalsina your girl mce . ❤

@asiandoll : mines only💍💗
@mollybrazy : big brother 💪
@cubandasavage : ugly boy 💀

loading comments.....

Asian went to post on her instagram.

asiandoll daddy aug💍💦😍

@augustalsina baby delete this . 😂
@mollybrazy im reporting this picture 💀
@cubandasavage ohmy.
@balibaby_ damn his dick big. 😍

Asian turns off her phone and fell asleep.

Next Day.....

Jaime: Wake up Desiree. We have to go check out our new schools.

Asian: Mannn...fuck school.

Jaime: Get up DESIREEE !

Asian: Okay I'm up, now get out.

Jaime walks out. Asian gets up and do her early moring stuff. She gets dress and put on a red and white outfit.

She walked downstairs and went in the kitchen to make her some cereal

She walked downstairs and went in the kitchen to make her some cereal. She walked in the living room and ate her cereal waiting for her parents. Her phone beeped and she got a texted from ( Gangg Shit💯) She got up and went in the kitchen and put her bowl in sink. She walked in the living and saw Jamal, Jenny, and Jaime at the door. She grabbed her phone and walked outside with family. They got in the car and drove to Jaime school first. Asian went in the group chat and texted her babe and boos.

( The GroupChat )

August: Hey bigheads. 😂
Cuban: Shut up.
Molly: August you gay.
Asian: Y'all rude asf. 💀
Cuban: But anyways who is bali?
Molly: I saw her comment on the picture I went to her ig and I think I saw her around the trap before.
Asian: Well she going to get shot.
August: Asian you can't shoot my side hoe wth.
Asian: Keep playin you going to end up dead with her and single. Play wit me.
Cuban: Oh shit 😂😂
Molly: Asian put his ass in check💀
August: Mannn I was just playing baby💍 i saw her around but idfwh tho.
Asian: Bet not or she going to get shot.
August: Desiree calm down.
Cuban: Oh shit the real name
Molly: Shit just got real.
August: Shut up Aaliyah and Molly.
Asian: I got to go I'll text y'all later.
August: okay love you baby ❤💦
Cuban: bye hoe love you 😘
Molly: Bye bitch i love you cumslut 😘
Asian: I love all of y'all byee 😘
they read.

Asian, Jaime, Jamal and Jenny got out the car and headed to the building.