Jonah- Smut 🤤

I was in the car with Corbyn, speeding down the highway with the car top off. The wind blew through my hair as I cheered making Corbyn laugh.

"OH MY GOD THIS CAR IS SO FAST!" I yelled over the engine and the sound of the car moving through the air rapidly. "I KNOW!"
__________

We pulled up beside a hot dog van. "You want something to eat?" I smiled. "Yeah, I'll pay you back I swear!" "Nah you don't have to you're special to me." He laughed, walking up to the van. "Ohhh! Stop I'm taken!" Corbyn laughed and shook his head and I followed him to the van.
__________

"Where were you?" Jonah asked after I tiptoed through the door with Corbyn. It was now late at night and it didn't look so good as Corbyn and I's hair was messed up and we looked a little flushed from all the adrenaline of the night we had.

"Hey.. uh we were just hanging out." said Corbyn, running his hand through his hair and placing his keys on the cabinet. "Don't bullshit me Besson, you've been fucking my girl haven't you?"

"Oh my god!" I groaned, taking my heels off and walking upstairs.
_______

"No I swear I haven't! Listen... you know I'm not like that Jo..... We went for a drive and pulled over to eat and hang out for a bit that's all!" replied Corbyn. "That's all?" Corbyn nodded. "Well thanks for doing the sweet things for me today, because now I get to do the dirty things" Jonah smirked, walking upstairs.
__________

"Jonah!!" I moaned into his ear as he thrusted into me. "Shhh, be quiet baby girl, Daniel's next door." He picked my leg up and hit the spot. He muffled my moans with his sloppy kisses and then pulled away to breath.

"Fuck you're so tight princess Daddy's gonna cum.. Turn around and get on your hands and knees my little slut, Daddy's gonna show you why you shouldn't waste your time with any other men anymore."
__________

He watched himself fill you up as he thrusted in and out of you and held your hair in a ponytail.

You let out a quiet breathy moan as he rubbed your clit trying to get you as close as he was.

"You like that slut? You like daddy's fingers too?" he whispered in your ear. "You're such a greedy kitten aren't you?" You nodded quickly, unable to process everything that was going on.

He slapped your ass. "Answer me slut!" "Yes Daddy I love it." I moaned before releasing and Jonah pulling out.
__________

"What the fuck" gasped Zach as he walked in. Oops.