Zach- Sad Imagine Part 2 😕 *Trigger Warning, contains suicide*

*I'd recommend you playing the music above when you start reading more affect if you would like to feel emotionally involved in this story, and I would like to tell everyone of you reading this that if you're having a hard time and think that doing something like this is gonna make things better.. It's not. You'll get through it I promise, there will come a day when you finally find something or someone that gives you hope, and don't ever let them or it go. Keep telling yourself that you're beautiful and here for a reason everyday because it will pay off. You've got to learn to love yourself before leaving yourself.*

*Zach's POV*

She ended the call. She ended my chances. She ended my hope. She ended my life. I sat the phone on the table and stared at it waiting for her to call back. Knowing that she wouldn't. She moved on. Thalia has moved on.

I waited so long. Staring at the black phone screen. I was now sobering up. "Hey buddy, you leaving?" asked a voice. I didn't want to look at them. I didn't want to look anywhere anymore. I didn't want to see anything but Thalia's name pop back up on that phone screen. But I knew it wouldn't.

"Y-yeah." I managed to get out through the lump in my throat. It hurt so bad. So bad that I was almost numb.  And I'm not talking about my throat. I'm talking about my will to live. It faded away just like the voice as they walked off leaving me, like everybody else in my life.

I left my phone on the table. Won't be needing that anymore.. Step by step as I was walking through the streets, old memories rushed through my head like a calm hurricane. A hurricane that destroyed my mind but enlightened my soul. I've lost the one I love most, and now I've lost myself.

"Don't fall! Just put your foot on that branch!" The words Thalia warned me with so that I wouldn't fall when I was climbing the tree to meet her at the top. But I'm falling now. I'm falling because no one is here to help me. I drowning in my own sadness, except there is none. I'm laying still, my emotions rushing from my body as I watch them.

I can't do anything anymore. I'm useless. My body is nothing but blood and flesh. I'm another organism in a tiny galaxy. No one needs me. The world wouldn't blow up if I left.. The world would blow up if I stayed.

I walked in my door, leaving it open. Carried myself upstairs, and walked into my bathroom and picked up my box of razors... Pain is just a sensation. I can handle it.......