Zach- Sad 😔

" I don't know why you're with him." Zach mumbled through the phone line in his low growlish tone.

Zach and I split up two months ago and were both still sore but now I'm in a really healthy relationship now.

"Are you drunk right now?" I asked, confused. Zach hadn't called for so long and I heard he'd been fucking around a lot.

"I'm just sayin'... you could do better.." he replied, causing me to tear up a little. "Fuck that guy that you love so bad because I know he doesn't love you as much as I do. Everything hurts so bad please.. just talk to me... I'm... I don't have a lot to believe in right now.."

"Zach, I'm not getting caught up in your shit again!" I sobbed, my heart hurting as I choked. "You've been fucking around, and now you're calling me?" I yelled.

".. I'm not fucking around anymore, I've been hiding the fact that... that I need you. And that I've realised that I want to raise a family with you, live in a nice house in Texas, give you everything you want, because you deserve it."

I sobbed through the phone.

"Don't cry.." he whispered.

"You know, I still have all our selfies in my phone, and I fucking cry over you every night!" I laughed.

"Yeah, well  don't deny that you want it back! We had something baby! And I'm sorry I lost control and ruined it.."

I hanged up on him and took a deep breath. Jack came through the door.
"Baby, I'm home.." he smiled walking up the stairs and seeing my puffy eyes.

"Hey... baby.. are you alright?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, uh.. I watched the notebook again, that's all."
"You gotta stop watching that!" Jack laughed. "I know."