Chapter 1: L.A. Bound

"Hey are you almost ready? We leave in ten." My brother Ricky yelled to me. I was so ready! my brother Ricky is in collab YouTube channel called o2l and he was taking me to L.A. to live with him and the rest of o2l for the summer.

I was so happy I was gonna finally get to meet the rest of o2l . Although my brother had been part of o2l for a long time I have never meet any of the other guys.

"Alright you ready shrimp?" Ricky said while opening my door! and we were off the airport

The airplane ride went by extremely slow even though it was only an hour plane from San Jose to la.

When we got off the plane we got some star bucks and waited for Kian to show up to take us back to my home for the summer. I was so excited to Kian when he finally showed up a 30 minuets." Ricky "Kian yelled to my brother he was so happy to see him even though he was only gone for a couple days. "Hey marissa? I'm Kian" he smiled and nodded and I nodded back and said" yup the one and only"
We got Kian some star bucks and headed to his car. The car ride was longish and boring because I just sat there and looked out the window while Kian and Ricky caught up. mostly talking about how excited they were for summer and how ghetto San Jose is. " Yeah it's gonna be so great I have so much in store for you" Ricky said with a smirk. the. Before I new it we pulled into a drive way of a huge house the o2l house.