Lets see what happens

Chad wasn't so bad, we had a drink at the marble bar and semi grill that took up half of the back wall. The bar was brightly decorated almost like a beacon of alcohol that says ‘come and drink me’.

As we continued to talk I realised that he was the one throwing the party. He wasn’t the douche that he came off to be at first, he was a cool guy that was easy to talk to and the more we talked I realised that his personality was friend zone material and not Fuckzone material.

Well that's a bummer, I sighed disappointed.

But on the other hand there was a tall bronze skin green eyed candy of a man in the bar that had a oval face and dark hair that he has in a gel flip at the front that brought out his face and green eyes.

He was wearing a black pants and white t-shirt marked Blue Tender and a name tag that says Deron. The shirt was stretched over his muscular arms and chest that shows he wasn’t afraid to show off his assets.

At least he didn’t have a buzz cut I chuckled to myself.

“Can I get you anything else?” Deron asked looking at me and Chad.

I had chosen a vodka on the rocks and I took my last sip.

“Sure top me up” I gave him my glass for him to refill my drink.

As I handed him my glass our fingers touched and his hand lingered on mine too long which caused me to look up to meet his eyes which held a sexy mischievous twinkle.

He refilled my drink and handed it back to me with a smile and damn if he didn’t look sexy as sin.

I met his smile with a suggestive once over and a smirk.

I wasn't the shy girl when it came to appreciating the male form.

He had a nice rasp to his voice that was sexy that he was either faking or was blessed with the manly velvet of audio women kryptonite.

“Thank you.” I said taking a sip and looking at him over the rim of my glass.

Our little eye make out session was interrupted by other partiers wanting his attention for drinks and they were rewarded with his million dollar smile.

Damn it! he was too damn hot to be straight.

“Well its nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks you look hot in that dress.” Chad said taking a sip from his beer bottle.

I looked at him with a sly smile cause I almost forgot his presence. I didn’t give him a reply I just took a sip of my drink. 

Damn I need to get my hormones in check quick or I will be jumping the next thing that calls me sexy.

To hell with this no one night stand rule, that’s the whole reason why I am so horny all the time.

“Its nice to know that I am appreciated every once in a while,” I said giving him a sideway glance.

‘So what do you do for fun?”

“Well I am the typical house mouse who reads and all that boring stuff but every once in a while my best friend drags me out of the house for some fresh air.” I say with a small guilty smile.

Damn I sound so boring!!!! I mentally face palmed myself.

“Well I don't see anything wrong with staying in doors but it all depends on the right company.....’ Chad trails off giving me a successive look.

“Well I don't have a boyfriend if that’s what you are asking.” I shot back knowingly.

“I didn't mean to pry but I just wanted to calculate our chances of getting a chance of getting you home with us tonight....”

“ Wait... Wait... What?” I said holding up my hand to cut him off.

“US?” I asked just to make sure I got it clearly.

“Yeah, US.....” he said looking around and letting the confirmatory hang between us.

We didn’t focus on that for to long for the drinks that Deron readily kept topping up started to mellow out my nerves and I just went to the flow of the music.

Looking past Deron there was a tall dark haired female with a cute oval face and high cheekbones that danced to the music in her black shorts, a tight white t-shirt and apron marked Blue chef in blue writing.

She was standing in front of the table electric stove and grill while she stirred up spices and ingredients for those who ordered.

Her tag said her name was Dedra. She and Deron were a handsome set and they had similarly ever ready full toothy smile that lit up their faces.

***************************

“Anna you met Chad...” said Shane from behind me and I turned around to see my so called best friend with a twinkle in her eye.

No doubt they weren't disappointed when they lost me. The hoe went to go play hide the pole in the hole.

I looked at her accusingly and she blushed but not with guilt cause she had a huge smile one her face.

“Yeah he has been keeping me company since I missed placed my own company.” I looked at the both of them with a fake stink eye and Shane also blushed scratching his head  with a cheapish look on his face.

Chad burst out laughing at my statement and their reactions while he gave Shaun a hearty pat on the back.

“That's my boy” he said with a toothy and proud grin.

His mood was infectious and the four of us laughed off.

“Hey Deron can we get some drinks over here!” Chad said signalling  Mr. Sexy cheeks over.

“What are y’all drinking?” he said looking at the new comers and his eyes made his way back to me and his panty dropper was in place as expected.

“I will have an apple martini.” Amanda replied with her cheerful smile.

“Two redstripe beers for us ” Ordered Shane for him and Chad who was taking the last swig of his bottle.

My drink wasn't empty yet so I shook my head when he signalled to me.

Amanda saw him and poked me in the side to give me her ‘girl what are you waiting for?’ look which I ignored.

I wasn't drunk enough to loose all reason yet.

The night went uphill I think from there or was it down hill I am not sure.

We soon joined the crowd of dancing drunk partiers and I lost Amanda and Shaun again at some point but I didnt care because Chad stuck to me like glue all night and I was even introduced to his friend Adam.

Adam was tall but not as tall nor broad as Chad and he looked to be in his early to mid Thirty but damn was he hot.

Adam was more shy and reserved at first but as we got drinking and dancing I found myself trapped between two muscular bodies that felt so damn good and their waistlines had no problems keeping up with the music at all.

Damn it!!

God I just want to say thank you for getting me out of the house.

We got loose and I know I am not reading the signals wrong but I think I figured out who was the other person in the ‘US' that Chad was talking about and I have no problem at all.

“Hey you want to get out of here cause I am tired of being the good girl” I said taking  a sip of whatever was in my cup.

Fuck it, I am getting laid out and fucked till next week.

I put my cup down on the nearest surface and followed them out through the crowd.

“Hey Adam! Chad!”

“I got to tell Amanda that we are leaving.”

“She already left with Shane and told us to take care of you.” Said Adam wrapping his arm around me from behind and coming close to my ear making me shiver.

Is it a sin that I cant choose and don't want to?

Well sharing is caring and I will be sharing the sensation with these two hunks.