Party Prep

We sneaked up to my room as quietly as we could without waking my grand parents but before the door closed behind us Mandy was already trying to get me out of my clothes.

“ Can’t you have a little patience” I sighed exasperatedly as I stooped down to allowed her to pull my shirt over my head.

“ I can already tell that this is going to be a great night!” Amanda said excitedly as she threw my shirt haphazardly over her head onto the floor.

“Can’t you keep it down?” I shushed her while finishing the task of undressing myself. She rummaged through her little black matching handbag that was smaller than a notebook.

I stopped and gave her a look out of the corner of my eye because that can not be where she is keeping the dress that she brought for me.

“Put this on” she said looking at me expectantly while holding up a barley there blue piece of fabric with black strips at the end.

“You can not be serious ?” I said putting my hands on my hips and tilting my head to the right as if to get a better look at the piece of fabric I am assuming is a dress. I am sure to anyone looking from the outside would think we look ridiculous.

“I am not putting that on” I said firmly while pointing at the thing in her hand.

“ If there was even a slight possibility that it could fit I would look ridiculous in it.” I said feeling Self-conscious about my body. I always thought that I was too tall and was always trying to stay away from people who are shorter than my five feet nine inches. Well Amanda was the exception.

“What do I always tell you about that sexy ass body of yours?” she said moving closer to me to slap my ass making me jump and we both burst out laughing.

“Fine.” I said in resignation and taking the dress from her hands.

“ But if I look like crap then I am blaming you” I said looking her in the eye and walking to my full length mirror in the corner of the room.
I looked at my reflection and scanned my black lace covered five feet nine inches of subtle Caramel curves and a nice little bubble butt.

I grabbed the matching lace bra to the panties that I had on and quickly put it on. My breasts were not large but they were a nice ‘C’ cup that went well with my flat stomach and cute little butt.

Over all I had a dancer’s body. I am beautiful and sexy but I am just always wondering if everyone would see what I see. That’s the reason I am so hesitant about this dress.

After I fixed my bra I put the dress over my head being very careful not to rip the soft stretchy material as I inserted my arms then adjusted the dress in place.The dress ended mid thigh but felt great on my body and hugged it in all the right places.

“I told you that it would look sexy” Amanda said looking at me through the mirror.She always has great taste in clothes and fashion so I am not sure why I even doubted her.

“Ok it doesn’t look all that bad” I said giving her a cheeky grin.

“Put these on, they will look great with the dress.” She said handing me my black strappy heels from my shoe stand in my walk in closet that I hadn’t started packing yet.

I took the shoes from her and slipped them on my feet and sat on a chair in front of the mirror as she brought my dark brown hair that I normally wear down my back into a pony tail and let it cascade down my back in its natural kinky style.

I didn’t wear allot of make up just a bit of face powder and some lip gloss to accentuate my full lips. I adjusted my large silver hoop earrings in my ears on my tear drop choker I sprayed on some perfume while checking my reflection in the mirror one last time.