WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY TIE!

•Todoroki's POV•

Everyone's going to class because lunch is over. When I got there I sat down in my seat.

"Do you guys want to guess who they are?" That sounds like Oliver.

"Uhm? Glitch?" Pretty sure that's Kirishima's voice

"Hahahahahahahaha. Correct! That's me! I'm Glitch Ureshii Melaphen!" I mentally facepalmed because he still acts like a little kid.

"Yes. You are right. That is Glitch." Oliver said "Glitch you can give a hint and Sero you are free."

"Uhhhhhmmmm? Oh! When you get a virus you have a what pop up." Glitch said as they finally entered the room.

"Error. Wait. Glitch, Error that means the last one is-" Bakugo got cut off.

"IT MEANS THAT'S ALEX!" Kaminari yelled

"Yes Error and Alex you are free to go." Oliver stood in the front levitating off the ground and everyone went to their seats.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might bust through the door.

~timeskip because we all know what All Might says~

We're going to the changing room and Oliver came with us. He changed to black jeans then he slammed the locker door closed.

"OK! WHO THE HELL FUCKING STOLE MY GODDANM FUCKING TIE!" Oliver yelled "I'LL BE BACK!" Oliver stomped out of the room and since I was done I followed him. I saw a jem that looked like it was placed there.

"Oliver is this it?" I asked holding up a jem with a red and black dragon on it.

"Yes it is. Thank you." He said calmly then grabbed the jem and put it where his v-line is and it turned into a black fancy shirt with a red tie and at the top of it is the jem.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm not dead!
                         I know you waited for this chapter...
                                                                                              So here you go!

New!↓↓↓↓

“Don't judge me by my appearance because I will surprise you”

Kidoairaku: H-hello

Nagisa: HELLO!!!!

Rei: hi

Haru:......

Makoto: hello

Gou: HI!

Rin: hi there

Susuke: hello

Ikatteiru: hello bi-

Everyone(except Ikatteiru): LANGUAGE!!!