Oh, What A Night

Marvin doesn't even know this guy's name.

Nor does he know if he's making a good decision.

It's 2 AM, his wife will be worried tomorrow. She'll bombard him with questions and he'll just have to lie and say he got busy with the so-called meeting he would've said he was going to the night before.

But when the taller man unlocks his door, and the smell of nag champa incense fills his nostrils, he knows he can't turn back.

He opens his mouth to get out of this nightly affair, but barely gets out a sentence. "I need to tell you s-" But instead, the man, so tall and perfect and pleasant to look at, lets Marvin show him who's the boss in his cold, sweet smelling bedroom.

When they're done, they bask in the sound of their heavy breathing. The white bed. The cake batter scented candles. The light music playing in the background.

Marvin is in shock, he didn't know gay sex could feel so good. He felt so in control, and so satisfied. That had never happened when he had sex with Trina. He only prayed it could be over soon and that she wouldn't get upset about him wanting to stop.

When he turns over, he sees how red the unnamed submissive man's face is. "You okay?" He asks him.

"Yeah," he sighs. "It's just," he muffles his voice and looks shyly at Marvin. "I think," he turns away, takes a breath, and leans over to play with Marvin's oily hair. He doesn't mind the oilyness, not now. Not in this special moment. "I think I love you,"

Marvin feels his stomach drop. "I think I love you, too." He presses the other man's lips on his and, God, it feels so fucking good.

"Good," he releases himself from the heavenly kiss and lies back down. "I'm Whizzer. Whizzer Brown. Guess I should've said something before we, you know," he nods his head to the mess they made on the cozy blankets and it emits a laugh from Marvin.

"Nice name," he says truthfully, chuckling along to his whirl of uncontrollable happiness.

"Thanks, I got it in eighth grade."

"What?"

"My real name is Andrew, but I made out with a kid in the boys' room and he called me 'Whizzer' with no explanation. Then he washed his hands and just... Left, didn't even say goodbye. Never talked to him again after that."

Marvin laughs. "What?"

Whizzer sighs a light chuckle. "I know, he didn't tell me why or what that meant...? So I just stuck with it. But it was alright. I got to math class late and was on my way."

"Isn't eighth grade a little young?" 

"For what? Oh, well, nothing is too young, if you're gay. No one gets pregnant, it's all good. Just make sure to protect yourself."

They laugh, hard. They laugh and laugh until Whizzer feels his eyes get heavy, and the room becomes a dark blue haze.

But then he wakes up to his bed getting lighter. He looks over to see his new love interest as the source of it. He'd rather die than let him leave. If he leaves, he might never see him again. "Marv..." he whines. "Don't go, I want you... Stay..."

"Sorry, but I have to. If my wife wonders why my meeting lasted until early morning I'll be in deep shit," he slips on his socks and underwear, then puts his shirt back on.

"But," Whizzer feels himself tear up. He can't be crying, not now. Not in this situation. He looks back up with a shaky voice and teary eyes. "I'll be lonely."

He gives Whizzer a look, and then takes his clothes back off. "You got me, babe,"

"That's better," Whizzer hums, feeling the butterflies in his stomach flutter away.