Fitz/Cam

"How do I look?" 

He pulls away the curtain and steps out of the dressing room, decked out in a tight fitting suit. I instantly melt, it tones his lean muscles perfectly. He looks stunning, despite the upturned collar and sleeve cuffs being a little to long for my liking.

"You look great, Cam," I say, standing up. "But somebody needs to learn how to tie a tie." 

I nod toward his messily tied tie and he sheepishly grins. 

"What can I say? I'm not exactly Prince Charming," he smirks, as I patiently unpick the knot in his fabric. I start again, concentrating a lot harder than I should be. It's more difficult on somebody else rather than myself. I tighten it and pull it up to his collar, pulling it down and smoothing out the creases.

"There we go. You're gonna need to learn how to tie one of these if you're ever gonna come out to dinner with me," I grab his tie and pull him toward me, forcing him to lean down. His nose is inches away from mine as I smirk deviously. It's difficult to hold him down like this considering how short I am and how tall he is. 

"Somebody's feeling a little feisty today," Cam says in a lowered voice, leaning into my shoulder. I can immediately feel my face burn up when I feel his hot breath on my skin. It makes me loosen my grip on his tie and as soon as he feels me let my guard down, he tackles me to the floor. 

"Never give your opponent an opening!" He says as we roll around the floor, play fighting on the scratchy carpet. I manage to grab his tie back and declare possession, and immediately afterwards he wrestles me for it back. We're all over each other, giggling like little kids, adrenaline turning our limbs to jelly. His legs are so long I can't escape him wrapping himself around me, constricting me like a snake. He buries his face in my hair and squeezes me, making me giggle and laugh much louder than I should. His blonde curls tickle my cheeks as he gives me his passive aggressive hug, warmth coursing through me. 

"Ahem." 

An uncomfortable and tired voice makes both our eyes shoot behind us. 

"Closing time, lovebirds. I hope you'll be paying for that suit."