Chapter 10

I was watching George from far away as he got interviewed by some television people. He smiled into cameras, laughed at someone's joke and gave the crowd the cocky smirk that made me smile.
I had spent the last hour talking to celebrities and I was slowly getting overwhelmed. I had to have a lot to drink to build up my confidence and the more I drank, the more important the celebrities got that I talked to.
I just ordered another Gin Tonic for myself, when I heard a familiar voice next to me.
"Ms. Schneider, I had no idea, I would meet you here."
George Oscar himself was casually leaning against a barstool, ordering a drink and looking so handsome in the black Armani suit that hugged his body in all the right places.
I wanted to give him a smart answer, but I seemed to have lost my voice. Slowly I swallowed and tried to focus my tipsy brain.
"I'm here for business actually, your management invited me. I thought you would know about that. Did I leave such a good impression on Ms. Carter?"
George's warm laugh went straight to my core and I swallowed again. I shifted on my barstool, as he came closer.
"I think you mostly left a good impression on me. I won't forget my knight in shining armour who offered me a lighter when I was craving a cigarette, multiple times."
It was weird how familiar the atmosphere between us was, as if we were old friends catching up on each other's life.
"Well, as much as I enjoy talking to you, I have to get to work."
Smiling I got up from my stool and took my drink. George looked at me and I could feel his eyes wandering up and down my body. His gaze lingered on my breasts for a second longer than necessary and my breath got heavier.
I could feel the tension between us, a slight hint of lust in the air and swallowed hard.
He was engaged to a supermodel and a world-famous actor. I was just a secretary, no model or actress or singer. Hell, I had fangirled over him a few months ago and now we were staring at each other, not sure what to do.
George cleared his throat and took a step back. We snapped out of the tension and I took a sip of my drink.
"Ms. Schneider, I..."
"You can call me Alexandra. I think we are past that point of professionalism." I had no idea why I had just said that. I dreaded the idea of sending him any more lusting signals.
Without another word I fled the bar and went to one of the doors leading to the smoking area. I really needed that now.

The film screening was amazing, seeing the actors talk about the film in the cinema, the free drinks and all the celebrities I got to talk to, not just to interview them.
I forgot how many drinks I had, but by the end of the evening I was dangerously close to being drunk. There was no need for me to stay any longer, so I went to the exit to get my coat.
"Alexandra!"
I turned around to see George Oscar jogging towards me.
The top button of his shirt was undone, his tie hung loosely around his neck and I nearly drooled when he slowed down in front of me. Blame it on the alcohol.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty hallway.
"What?"
George looked at me with such determination that I gasped.
"I just..."
I was about to ask him, to go on, but the next moment he cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes, savouring the sweet feeling of his warm mouth on mine and brought my hands to his neck. The kiss started out slow and soft, but soon we both increased the pressure. I tilted my head to the side, kissing him with a fiery urge and George gently traced the tip of his tongue over my lips, making me shiver. My lips parted without hesitation, I gripped his firm shoulder and sighed at the feeling of his slight stubble scratching over my skin.
His hands went from my cheeks to my waist, his fingers stroking my sides on the way down and he pulled my body even closer to his. I deepened the kiss and finally took his bottom lip between my teeth to softly suck on it. George's grip tightened, a low groan vibrated in his chest and I used the tip of my tongue to tease his lip even more.
"That tickles." his deep voice alone gave me goose bumps as he struggled to talk against my lips.
His warm mouth moved from my lips, down my jawbone and to the side of my neck. I tried to control my breathing, but the second he started sucking on my skin I was lost in the sensation, my legs shaking under me.
My mouth fell open, I moaned softly and wondered, how long it would take him to find my sweet spo...
"Oh God!"
I pressed my hand against my mouth, afraid someone could hear me.
Hot lust went straight to my core as George started licking and sucking that particular spot. I moaned his name against my fist when he pressed me against a nearby wall and lifted me up.
My dress moved upwards, his hands slipped underneath my thighs and all the air left my lungs as his bare hands burned on my naked skin. I opened the top buttons of his shirt and felt his quick breath on my neck when I touched his warm skin with my fingers. There was such an urge between us, I could feel his cock through his trousers and shifted my hips so that he was right where I wanted him.
"You are so beautiful." He moved my hair out of the way as he started kissing the other side of my neck. "So soft." His fingers were travelling over my exposed thighs and I gasped.
The loud bang of a door dragged me out of this bubble, and I tried to push him away from me.
"Stop it." My voice was nowhere close to being strong and certain, but we had to stop.
I moved his hands away from my butt and stood back on my own feet.
"What?" His dark brown eyes were burning, and his voice was so deep and rough that I could barely keep my focus on why we really had to stop.
"You are seriously asking, why we have to stop this? George. We are on a film premiere; you are engaged and I... Oh god!"
Just now I realised, what I had done. Panic rose through me; I was panting heavily, and I was nearly paralysed for a moment.
"Alexandra, hey."
George looked at me with a soft smile, resting his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. "I'm the one who started it. And don't worry about Adrianna. She doesn't matter."
It was out of reflex that I smacked him hard when he said those words. Pure shock was written on his face, but I really couldn't care less. My panic changed to ranging anger. This was unbelievable. Without another word, I pulled down my dress and walked away from him.
"Alexandra."
I could feel his arm on my shoulder, but I forced myself to keep my head straight, I couldn't risk looking back at. We were getting close to the main entrance and I still heard George's steps behind me. I spun around, much to his surprise, judging by the relieved smile on his face.
"If you don't want all of these paparazzi to take photos of you and a different woman than your fiancé or co-worker, then you should stay away from me. Far away."
I spoke the last words through clenched teeth and walked to the cloakroom to get my coat. My fingers were shaking, I couldn't even get my phone out of my purse. When I walked through the main door, I looked back one last time, leaving a downhearted George Oscar behind.
I was still shaking when I was in the Taxi to get back to my flat. Flashing images of this evening came back into my mind and I just didn't know what do now. Had this even been real? Was I hallucinating? I wanted to call Camilla, but it was late at night and I didn't want to bother her. What would I even tell her?
That George Oscar, my absolute favourite actor had just made out with me?
That I got too drunk and I couldn't tell if this was actually real?
I groaned and the taxi driver gave me a concerned look.
"Are you alright Miss?"
I nodded, being too tired to get out a single word. My head felt like it was going to explode, and I wasn't sure if that was because of the alcohol or because George Oscar had kissed me. The feeling of his lips against mine came back to my mind and I had shivers running over my entire body. He really knew how to kiss.
The more I thought about it, the angrier I got.
What kind of man was he, to cheat on his fiancé and then act as if she didn't even matter?
I did not want to be involved with someone like that at all, even if he was hot and successful and a good kisser. Just judging by that kiss, I could already imagine, how he would be in bed...
My thoughts trailed off again and I hated myself more and more. Why had I even allowed him to kiss me?
"We are here Miss, that makes 23 pounds, please."
I scratched my last bit of concentration together and gave the cabbie the money.
"Thank you."
I nearly stumbled on the way to my flat, every time I blinked, the images of earlier came flashing back. George's strong arms holding me against the wall, his lips on mine, his hands on my body. My breathing got heavy again and I just couldn't do anything against it. Once I was inside, I closed the door behind me and sat back against it.
What would I do now?