*•.•* Chapter 8 *•.•*

For what seems like days we stare each other in silence until she bursts into laughter "what's so funny?" I ask folding my arms. "YOU...HAHAHAHA! The lord's son?! HAHAHAHA!" She holds her stomach laughing almost like a maniac. "I don't understand how that even close to funny!" I say crossly, she continues to laugh "But your enaz! I know you're a stick in the mud but a lord?! No way!" I groan and roll my eyes "you would think after soo many years you would've matured a tiny bit!" I think for a minute "actually this doesn't surprise me at all, you're still an idiot." She tries to look serious "I'm not an idiot!"
"Oh really. Well I-" but before I finish my sentence I hear shouting, i walk to a window and look through it to see some guards running past. I quickly shut the blinds "what're you looking at?" I hear Luna ask leaning over my shoulder,I groan as I push her off me "gaurds, probably looking for me." I say annoyed, she thinks for a minute. "You can come to our hide out!" She says walking upstairs "our? You brought more thieves...I'm thrilled" I say sarcastically as I follow her,she shakes her head "I brought shadow,amethyst and two new guys! You'll like them!" She says walking to the window "shadow? You're brother? The last time I saw him he tried to kill me!" I say, I don't know who else she was talking about but if they were thieves I'm gonna kill her. She didn't respond, she was just staring out the window. "They're too many guards..." I groan and walk over but she was right, there were over a dozen guard passing through. "This is more than usual..." I say. I pull her away from the window "if they see you through the window we're busted!" I say "why did you leave anyway?" She asks confused. I sigh "my coronation is tomorrow." I say,she looks mad "and you didn't invite me?!" She says angrily. "I wasn't planning on going myself!" I say. "What? Why?" I sit down "I can't be a leader. I hate to admit it but you're right...it's super boring." That wasn't the true reason but I don't want to tell her the truth. She sits in front of me and smiles "this is like old times! Us two sneaking off to avoid responsibility crap!"
"I guess it is" I say reluctantly "why are you here anyway?" I ask,she rubs her neck "well me and the others came here to find a group that'll help us recover after our village was attacked...when we arrived the others set up camp a bit outside the walls and shadow and amethyst went hunting and told me not to leave so..." I groan "you left didn't you." She nods "I wanted to see the inside of this place! And when I found this empty house I thought there might've been some food in here." I smirk a bit, this was just like old times.