1

-Zayns pov-

@zayn- It's my time now

10 minutes ago.
3,178,549likes
Comments disabled
Life was just beginning for me now, and I was scared as to what was going to happen. Posting that Instagram photo was the beginning to it all, and it made me anxious..

———
I woke up from a well needed nap, I had a few texts from my manager and one from Liam Payne. Due to curiosity, I checked Liam's message, I was scared to know what it would say as I left badly, all the boys probably hate me by now and now doubt, Harry will hate me the most. Why? U ask. Trust me, I know Harry and I know when he isn't impressed with something.

From Liam: "Hi. Just wanted to say, good luck with the future, whatever it will bring you. x"

I let out a sigh of relief, it was something positive. I'm so happy he isn't mad at me for leaving, yes he's probably upset but at least he isn't mad.
To Liam: "Thanks man. You too."

I stretched my arms while slowly getting up from my warm bed, a small smile played on my face. I guess I was just happy that even though I know things were going to be tough, that at least one of them still cared, still had my back.

Today was the first day since the news had came out that I had left the band, and to be honest I was scared. While being in one direction I had always felt like an outsider, as if the fans didn't actually want me there. Most of the time I knew it was just my anxiety fooling me but it felt so real, so painful, and I believed it all..

•••
Later that evening, I decided to check the fans responses and what they had to say about it all, after all they were the ones that I cared about.
So I just decided to stalk some one direction/Zayn fan accounts ;)

Zaynistheloml : I have no words, I'm truly heart broken😭but I wish him all the best, he deserves to be happy and if this is what he needs to do to be that, then I'm okay with it<3
Zayn liked this post.

Hazzasmalik: Zayn, if you ever read this, I just want you to know that, i will always support you no matter what u decide to do. I just want you to be happy.
Zayn liked this post.

1ddayzz : my love and support will forever be with Zayn. X
Zayn liked this post.

Then I looked at reactions under all of the news/mail accounts that posted the posts.

Read Comments//

Zaynmybby : my heart hurts but if it's best for him then I will support that.

Liloarekings : I wish him the best and will always support him.

Zarryisreal : I'm so upset right now. I hope Zayn is okay. I love him.

Sarahhxo : finally!! They will sound so much better as a group now he has left.
|
Hazzasmalik : shut up! Zayn doesn't need to hear ur stupid hate right now! You don't like him, fine, we are all allowed opinions but what is not okay is when u go straight to hating on someone at the point in their lives where they truly don't need it!
Zayn liked this comment.

Genmastyles : gutted to hear this Zayn. But I wish you all the best in the future lil bro. ❤️
Zayn liked this comment.
|
Zayn: thanks Gem ❤️

directionfans : wishing him all the best <3

ot4fan : best news!

Hazzasmalik : ^stfu 🙄

Zaynistheloml: 💔💔good luck Z. We love u.

And with that, I fell asleep knowing I had my fans support, even if I had lost the support of my very good friends.