three

ava jane miller
mature content
september 1, 2018 ;

"so.. i have to tell you something." i giggled, blushing as i looked at paris. we were at a small cafe having lunch outside.

"okay, what's up?" she smiled, noticing my blushed cheeks.

"so this morning, i had a crazy dream about noah and i.. you know.." i trailed off.

"what?!" she whisper shouted, trying not to laugh. i facepalmed, smiling hard.

"yeah. i had to get up and go change. and when i got back in there, he asked what happened and i lied and said i started my period." i laughed.

"oh my gosh! was it any good?" she giggled.

"was it?? hell yes." i whined, all of the dirty thoughts coming back to me.

"you like him.." she smirked. i looked up at her, biting my lip, trying not to smile but failed miserably.

"i know." i whined.

"then why don't you tell him?" she asked.

"because, p. i know he doesn't feel the same." i responded, picking at my food.

"how do you know?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"i don't." i sighed, placing my fork down, it clinking against the plate.

"exactly. and you'll never know unless you go for it." she finished.

"whatever." i chuckled, rolling my eyes. we got up, getting our things together. we had paid for our food when we ordered at the front. as i picked my phone up from the table, i noticed i had a snapchat from noah. i smiled to myself, quickly opening it.

that tongue

that tongue.

i giggled, snapping a picture of me frowning, captioning it as "i miss you too 😩❤️" and quickly sent it. i locked my phone, putting it back into my back pocket.

this was gonna be a long day.

8:07 pm

"i think i've shopped till i dropped," i groaned, propping my feet up on a chair. paris and i have been shopping all day, and even ran into the boys in a few stores.

"me too, sis." she chuckled. i bought like 6 new swim suits and a whole lot of outfits. too many to count. i even hit up the bra and panty sale at victoria's secret. i yawned once more, stretching too. my phone buzzing caught my attention. i grabbed it, reading the caller id.

"noah cent 🐼"

i smiled, picking it up.

"hello?" i answered.

"hey, where are you guys?" his raspy voice spoke through the phone.

"we're sitting down at the food court, about to leave i think." i spoke, picking at my nails.