six

ava jane miller
september 2, 2018
small smut warning

"ava," someone whispered, lightly shaking me.

"ava, get up." the person chuckled. it was a females voice, so i'm assuming it was paris. i rolled over, opening my eyes, coming face to face with paris.

"wake up sleepy head, we brought you food." she chuckled. i sat up quickly, taking the bag from her.

"what time is it?" i asked, taking a bite of a fry.

"it's getting close to five." she answered.

"oh, wow that took longer than expected." i replied.

"yeah, they added a meet and greet and tons of interviews too." she groaned. after a few more minutes of talking about random things, laughter trailed up the stairs from noah and jack. within a few seconds, they were standing in my room.

"damn, you look like you slept good." jack chuckled.

"i did," i smiled, stuffing another fry into my mouth.

"which also means she won't sleep tonight." noah chuckled, walking over to the other side of my bed and plopping down on it.

"oh well, more time for me to catch up on greys." i shrugged. everyone chuckled. we all sat around talking for a few minutes before jack and paris went to their room, leaving noah and i alone in mine.

"so you really slept all day?" he chuckled, rolling over on to his stomach and faced me. i nodded as i crumpled up my trash, tossing it into the garbage can beside my bedside table.

"yep, i sure did." i smiled, laying down beside me. he chuckled once more and yawned.

"i could go to sleep right now." he mumbled, closing his eyes. i cracked a small smile, running my fingers through his messy hair.

"mm, that feels amazing." he yawned.

"go change into more comfortable clothes and come back in here, i'll keep doing it and you can take a nap." i spoke softly. he opened his eyes and smiled, taking his time to get up. he disappeared and quickly reappeared within seconds in just a pair of black adidas joggers. he returned to the same spot he was previously in and my hand returned to his head, massaging it gently. it wasn't too long before i heard soft snores coming from the other side of my bed.

i got comfortable and soon joined him.

-
ava jane 💋
@.avajmiller • 8:28 pm
@.noahcent won't wake up. we took a nap and now i'm awake and bored :(

i giggled, hitting the 'tweet' button in the right hand corner of my screen. i didn't wanna wake him up because he had a busy day today, but i was bored. i looked over to him sleeping peacefully. ha, not for long. sorry boo.

i rolled over onto him and wrapped my leg around him.

"noah." i whispered, poking his cheek.

"hm?" he answered.

"you're awake?" i giggled.

"yeah," he chuckled, opening his eyes. he looked at me and pulled me on top of him to where i was straddling him. he carefully sat up, licking his lips as he looked at me. there was a moment of comfortable silence before he began to speak.

"mm, damn." he smirked, shaking his head, crossing his arms over his chest.

"what?" i giggled.

"nothing, i just can't wait to get to the beach." he spoke, his voice lowering a little as he looked me up and down.

"why's that?" i giggled, moving my hips slowly so he wouldn't catch on to what i was doing. i'm pretty sure we were both turned on. my hands rested right above the waistband of his pants.

"cause, i can't wait to have you all to myself, i can't wait to make love to you on our own private beach, in the backyard, in the car. i want you to sit on my face, squirt all over it. moan my name as loud as you want." he smirked, playing with my shorts.

"and how do you think that's gonna happen when paris and jack are there?" i asked, looking back up to him. he never took his eyes off of me, but they were getting darker and sparkling at the same time.

"because babe, they'll have one level of the house and we'll have the other. there's three stories in that house, bottom level is the kitchen, laundry, a few bedrooms and bathrooms, and living room. second level is a movie and game room and then the third level is all bedrooms." he smirked, causing me to as well. he pulled me closer to him, and i pressed my ass closer to his dick. he pressed his soft lips onto mine, sliding his tongue in as well. i sped my pace up, grinding my hips into his. i could feel him growing beneath me.

"noah," i whispered between kisses.

"yeah babe?" he answered, pulling away. i put my mouth up to his ear and kissed down his jawline and back up.

"wanna have shower sex?" i giggled seductively.

"are you serious?" he questioned. his eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. i nodded my head, leaning back to my original position.

"take me to the bathroom and fuck me senseless." i smirked, biting my lip. he looked me up and down once more before picking me up and taking me to the bathroom and locked both bathroom doors. he turned the shower water on and then bluetoothed his phone to the speaker, playing some music loudly. that was probably on purpose. the fear of getting caught just aroused us more.

he walked back over to me, stripping me quickly. i glanced down at the bulge in his pants, causing me to go weak in the knees. he picked me up once again and sat me on the counter. i gasped at how cold it was. he quickly stripped from his clothes, his dick slapping him in the stomach. he made his way over to me and stood between my legs, spreading them. i watched as he took himself in his left hand while his right hand trailed up and down my thighs.

"you want this, princess?" he questioned. i nodded eagerly, practically begging him. he smirked, grabbing me from me counter and held me up, softly placing his lips on mine again and took me into the shower. he sat on the small seat inside the shower, and sat me down on top of him. after a few more minutes of kissing, he lifted me back up and slowly slid into me. i gasped quietly, grabbing onto his shoulders.

this time was nice and slow, and it was a different type of feeling. and it was amazing.

-

we had finished our showers and gotten dressed and were now laying in my bed. noah had bathed me, washed my hair, dried me off and gotten me dressed.

"let's watch a movie."he spoke, pulling me closer to him.

"okay, whatta you wanna watch?" i asked.

"let's watch family guy." he chuckled.

"that's not a movie, you goof." he giggled, facing him.

"i know, but it's something to fall asleep to." he winked. i chuckled, turning family guy on my tv. i cuddled more into noah's arms and we both watched the tv before we both fell asleep.

_____________________________

sorry, another shitty chapter :(