Kai x Reader

Requested by: waifuu-

Your POV

I was the ninja of wind, I make tornado or hurricanes. I was practicing my wind power until I saw Kai come in the room. He looked so gorgeous. I've always had a crush on him ever since I came here to become a ninja. But there is one simple girl I'm super jealous of Skylor. When we went to Master Chen's Island to find Zane, Kai tells us he likes Skylor and wants to ask her out. He then left to get lunch downstairs.

But this feeling inside me is angry and won't accept Kai going out with Skylor. It just wouldn't. "(Y/N)Is everything alright?" Nya asked me. "Y-yeah I'm totally fine." I lied. "No you're not. Tell me what's wrong."she told me. "Alright, I have a crush on your brother and I'm sad because he likes Skylor." I explained. "Well did he tell you that?"she asked me. "Well um, I never really confessed my true feelings so." I was about to say until Nya cut me off. "Great! Now it's your chance to confess your love to him. That way you will see who you love."she said.

"But Nya what if he says no?" I asked. "Then the best way to do it is accept it. But just confess."she replied. "Alright, if you say so." I said. "You got this girl!"she said cheering me up. I then went to his room. "Kai? Can I talk to you?" I asked him. "Sure, come on in."he said leading me in his room.

"(Y/N), what is it you want to tell me?"he asked me. "Well I don't know if you will approve this but, um... I have a crush on you. I always had it since I met you." I confessed. He was shocked. "You really like me?"he asked. I nodded. "You don't have to like me ba-"he cut me off by kissing me. I was shocked at first but I kissed back. "
(Y/N), I like you to, I've always had. Will you be my girl?"he asked me.

"Yes Kai." Then we kissed.

Yeah I know similar to last one. But I'm making it like you have a crush on one of these ninjas and then becoming their girlfriend for the first request.

I hope I did okay writing this. Any bye.

Yuki❤️